bid up !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, does any of the intelligent people on here actually buy anything from bid up T V :?: or does anybody even watch it :?: i got hooked after watching it round my mates. he bought a set of saucepans which he really didnt want just because they were cheap :eek:
they seem to pluck a number out of the air then reduce it to silly price :eek: i e set of 10 towels were £70 now £ 10
anyway i think its compulsive viewing just like watching WWF wrestling absulute garbage :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I bought a versace pen for my friends sons birthday and a set of 3 suitcases - they were both a good deal!

Sponsored Links
It's like Ikea, you get overexcited and buy a load of stuff you don't need

I watch that and Price Drop TV aswell, sometimes. Some of the female presenters are most aesthetically pleasing.

I think the items are funny, and they are obviously just a job lot they have had, eg 500 ladies solitaire diamonique-style rings. Size R only.

Which one is it when the presenters twizzle the gavel just before the auction ends? That bugs me. Why do they do it? To draw attention to it?

Perhaps they buy job lots from ebay, thats why they are so odd. My mother watches these channels constantly, always buying things. When I ask 'did you need one' you get the reply, 'no but it was a reallygood price'. Clever way to sell to old ladies, not sure its right myself. A bit like people who get into debt playing the lottery, in the hope they win.

The lady presenters are quite attractive though. ;)

I just can't stand these channels, the presenters have a bad case of verbal diarrhoea, how can anybody talk so much bo***cks in such a short time is beyond me. To make things worse my eldest daughter used to work for ee*ee tv until they made them all redundant last week. Enough of my rant, hope they all get better soon.
regards johnwr

I used too love these till it was shown some channels are a big CON ... on BBC WATCHDOG

I did buy a drill years ago on qvc when they had some old duffer on who was so funny ,with his mishaps ,nailing his trouserleg to a table , an so many accidents he had , his catch phrase was "SAFETY 1ST !" an like a Harry Endfield ,
go an cut through the electric saw cable ,lol an through the mishap he would bellow ..

"SAFETY 1ST !"

can I just say most of that fallen auction show the girl presenters are one down after 220 on Babewatch ....showing more now ..lol

btw 220 at 11 at night is nice to one out as its , FTV lingiere hour , beautiful , I feel almost clean as an ononist perusing this channel .... only natural .... if the better half is in bed or out on the town ,lol

IMHO most tv shopping / quiz channels are very good.....................for reducing the dole que, you have camera people, lighting people, the list goes on

long live rubbish tv channles

that's all very fine breezer unless you are the staff from ee*ee tv who have just had the bullit last week, not so good for them, my daughter wants to get into television work but can only get sh1t jobs at shopping & gambling channels.
regards johnwr

Sponsored Links
Back