Big Boulders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get a large boulder to make a feature in my garden. When I mean large I'm talking about 1.5metre type thing.

There seem to be some places do them on the web but the delivery options are kerbside drops, which I obviously wouldnt be able to cope with. I need it to be delivered and dropped into place with a claw type truck.

Does anyone know of anywhere local to me, Leeds, who sell this kind of stuff ?

Sponsored Links
chicken wire / expamet around a woodren frame then render with coloured render to make it look like a boulder? easier to move and dispose of later when you get fed up with it..

if there's any large building sites then you could hang arround there while they're diggging footings and things in case they dig up some boulders.. they dug up quite a few on a site I was on, lovely looking iron ore type rocks ( big orange striations running through them.. ).. they just carted them off with the rest of the dirt.. :cry:

Sponsored Links
should be plenty of quarries up your way, a lot of teh stuff we use comes from up that way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back