Big problem with the roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
_20160207_111248.JPG
Screenshot (8) - Copy.png
Screenshot (7).png
_20160207_103806.JPG

As you can see I have a leaky roof and it's getting all my tools wet ! This is my LEGO creation that has been submitted to LEGO ideas here https://ideas.lego.com/projects/131186 if it get enough likes it will possibly be made by LEGO and sold as a set,any support or shares of this model on social media will be greatfully recived ,it doesn't cost a penny to vote for this on LEGO ideas and only takes one minute,even if you dont vote I hope you enjoy the model I'm sure a lot of you can relate to the poor old thing,cheers Bob .

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Looks a bit like the chalet I rented in Chamonix.

The interior is a bit retro (1970's) and why is the furnace on a higher floor level than the rest of the property.

Lol it's run down retro chic, the stove is on ceramic tiles elevated off the floor so it don't burn down of course, silly :)

Looks a bit like the chalet I rented in Chamonix.

The interior is a bit retro (1970's) and why is the furnace on a higher floor level than the rest of the property.
Furnace? How very American..

Sponsored Links
This is my LEGO creation that has been submitted to LEGO ideas...if it get enough likes it will possibly be made by LEGO and sold as a set,any support or shares of this model on social media will be greatfully recived ....cheers Bob .

I loved Lego as a kid so took a look at the site and loved it. You got a vote from me. (y)

Yes its based on a American style shed,but inspired by the great British 4x6 ,where would we be without them lol,thank you for your vote mrhelpfull,its very appreciated

Oh Crikey, it's a real suggestion for Lego to create! My apologies, I thought that you were a brickie on a wind up... That's great.... But you may want to get a sweep to look at that stove...;)

Yeah its genuin lol,and I am actually a brickie ironicly ill get dick van dike round to sweep my flue ,

Sponsored Links
Back