bike shed materials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, its that time for me to start thinking of a couple of essential outside and inside projects for next year. Project number 1 should be a bike shed. My rough dimensions are 120cm deep by 215cm long and 150cm or 180cm high. My aim to make it to be able to take it apart if we stick to plan to plan and sell our home within 5 years. Apart from the other wood I know I will need I was looking as 18mm OSB for the floor and roof (with felt) treated, I could shiplap it but works out very expensive. Is there a sheet material I could use? OSB? other cheaper ways? the shiplap way was quoted by a apparently cheaper shop of £300 just for that.

thank guys

Sponsored Links
For my garden storage I use 3X2 frame with 9mm osb then clad with pallet timber [free].Cheap enough to leave behind. IMG_3466.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back