Bill Gates- Again

Sponsored Links
Chop down trees to save the [email protected]

Kodama Systems, a forest management company based in the Sierra Nevada foothills town of Sonora, has been operating in stealth mode since it was founded last summer. But MIT Technology Review can now report the company has raised around $6.6 million from Bill Gates’s climate fund Breakthrough Energy Ventures, as well as Congruent Ventures and other investors.

technology [email protected]

It goes against everything green and good i know of and wonder if this may be a part of the scheme to create 'Utopian' cities for Silicon Valley geeks, such as the one planned in California.

Please could you check your sources before posting:

Overall, we rate Slay News Far-Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, failed fact checks, and blatant plagiarism

Sponsored Links
The reality is that this scheme is to bury DEAD trees.

rotting trees release carbon.

Dead wood​

Forest experts have long warned that decades of overly aggressive fire suppression policies in the US have produced dense, overgrown forests that significantly increase the risk of major conflagrations when wildfires inevitably occur. Climate change has exacerbated those dangers by creating hotter and drier conditions.
Following a series of devastating fire years across the West, a number of states are increasingly funding efforts to clear out forests to reduce those dangers. That includes removing undergrowth, cutting down trees, or using controlled burns to break up the landscape and prevent fires from reaching forest crowns.
States are expected to produce more and more forest waste from these efforts as climate change accelerates in the coming years, says Justin Freiberg, managing director of the Yale Carbon Containment Lab, which has been conducting field trials exploring a number of “wood carbon containment” approaches under different conditions for several years.
But today, the harvested plants and trees are generally piled up in cleared areas and then left to rot or deliberately burned. That allows the carbon stored in them to simply return to the atmosphere, driving further warming.

Overall, we rate Slay News Far-Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, failed fact checks, and blatant plagiarism
You must be new here.

We’ve established previously a “fact check” is just an opinion. That’s from mark Zuc himself.

What chance do I/we have ?

We’ve established previously a “fact check” is just an opinion. That’s from mark Zuc himself.

What chance do I/we have ?

Do you have any evidence to show Media Bias Fact Check is unreliable?

You question my use of MBFC, but you post a thread based on an article from a site you’ve made zero effort to see if it’s a trusted source.

I’m
Do you have any evidence to show Media Bias Fact Check is unreliable?

You question my use of MBFC, but you post a thread based on an article from a site you’ve made zero effort to see if it’s a trusted source.
It’s been established in previous threads. Fact checker is just an opinion.

So if Zuc says fact checker is just an opinion, who are we to argue.
Yeah, that's what Elon Musk might say but when he says: "sometimes you have to let people you don't like say things you don't like", it clearly didn't apply to Professor Galloway who criticised his takeover and subsequent 'restructuring' of Twitter/X. He was banned. Although since reinstated he isn't going back on to the platform where hate speech and trolls have sprouted like fungus in a forest since the rebranding.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what Elon Musk might say but when he says: "sometimes you have to let people you don't like say things you don't like", it clearly didn't apply to Professor Galloway who criticised his takeover and subsequent 'restructuring' of Twitter/X. He was banned. Although since reinstated he isn't going back on to the platform where hate speech and trolls have sprouted like fungus in a forest since the rebranding.
Hardly the same context now is it.

Sponsored Links
Back