Birthdays

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I'm a year older - 26 today. Don't feel a jot of difference.

No big fuss this year, after the farce that was my "halfway to 50" party last year - had a good night out on Friday and just going for a few quiet drinks with 1 or 2 select friends tonight over in Lewes.

Does it mean you're officially an adult when you get no presents whatsoever? :( ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Happy 26th birthday ninebob. Perhaps your friends have arranged a big surprise for you :D

"There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday"

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
"There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday"
"...... That time is age eleven." - Dave Barry

I know, I know.

Anyway, turns out I do have a f*cking brilliant present - I was randomly musing a few months back how cool it would be to have an LCD telly in the bathroom facing the bog, and Shaun's bought me one! (expect to hear about this in the electrics forum very shortly.......)

Fantastic - The gift that keeps on giving.

Happy Birthday, friend, hope you have a good one !!

Happy Birthday ninebob, last year you had a party in your local and we was all invited I seem to remember.?

you share your birthday with these people

Famous Birthdays

Famous people sharing a birthday on 03 jul:

George M. Cohan
"Yankee Doodle Dandy" composer began in vaudeville (1878)

Franz Kafka
Czech author of "The Metamorphosis" expressed alienation (1883)

Ken Russell
Extreme film director of the rock opera "Tommy" (1975) (1927)

Tom Stoppard
"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" playwright (1937)

Alan Autry
Football player (1952)

Montel Williams
Emmy-winning African-American daytime talk show host (1956)

Tom Cruise
Screen idol in "Top Gun" and "Mission Impossible" (1962)

Belated Happy Birthday

You know when you are getting older when you start getting socks for presents !!!

ninebob said:
Well, I'm a year older - 26 today. Don't feel a jot of difference.

No big fuss this year, after the farce that was my "halfway to 50" party last year - had a good night out on Friday and just going for a few quiet drinks with 1 or 2 select friends tonight over in Lewes.

Does it mean you're officially an adult when you get no presents whatsoever? :( ;) ;)

isnt that amazing were exactly the same age :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek:
well you will be if you add a 2 to the equation

26x2 =52 ;)

Sponsored Links
Back