1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Black & Decker D2655 Power Tool Table

Discussion in 'Tools and Materials' started by jso, 29 Oct 2017.

1. jso

jso

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I've just tried to resurrect mine. Haven't used it for about 20 years. Does anyone have a copy of the manual?

2. JobAndKnock

JobAndKnock

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can't help with the manual, but the power tool spares people, such as Carrs, still list spare parts and have exploded parts diagrams on their web sites

3. StevenL

StevenL

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I'm in the same boat as jso - haven't used mine for about 20 years and can't find the manual. I sent an email to Black & Decker but no reply yet

4. jso

jso

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Got quite excited there for a minute, but it turns out none of the parts are available, apart from a screw, and whilst I actually need one of those, I could probably find one locally. No manual though.

5. jso

jso

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Please share if you get a positive reply.
    Actually the more I think about and tinker on with the thing, I could probably sort it without the manual. The last time I used it was with the router installed, and now I want to mount my equally ancient B&D circular saw. It seems as if the metal reinforcements underneath will need to be relocated so the longer clamps will reach the sole plate of the saw. I'm going to try that anyway.

6. StevenL

StevenL

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Black and Decker in the UK have forwarded my email to Quebec - with any luck they will have a copy of the manual on file and I will let you know if they send it to me. I just need to make sure I have all the right bits, I'm sure I have misplaced some of the parts over the years! Usually I am pretty good at assembling things without a manual, but it does get a bit tricky if you don't know if you have all the bits to begin with.

7. jso

jso

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    That's great, Steven. I look forward to reading an update! Like you, I could probably use the thing intuitively, but it would be good to know I'm doing it properly - potentially dangerous, clamping power tools upside down and using them not quite as they were intended!

8. Anthony dd66

Anthony dd66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Just got mine out to attach DEWALT jigsaw.
    Yippee I've still got the manual. Just made a new template to mount jigsaw.
    I could scan and email it to anyone who still needs it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. RodP-R

RodP-R

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi Antony,
    I would be really grateful if you could let me have a scan of the D2655 instruction booklet. I have the table top, fence and mitre guide but no brackets so will need to make some brackets to attach router or saw. Many thanks, Rod

10. jso

jso

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Me too, Antony, if this is possible?

11. Paul Lake

Paul Lake

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi All
    I've just come to the same point, would like to resurrect my power tool table, although the reason is to give it away. If I could get a copy of the manual I could confirm it is complete before it goes. Thanks