Black & Decker D2655 Power Tool Table

jso

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just tried to resurrect mine. Haven't used it for about 20 years. Does anyone have a copy of the manual?

Sponsored Links
Can't help with the manual, but the power tool spares people, such as Carrs, still list spare parts and have exploded parts diagrams on their web sites

I'm in the same boat as jso - haven't used mine for about 20 years and can't find the manual. I sent an email to Black & Decker but no reply yet

Can't help with the manual, but the power tool spares people, such as Carrs, still list spare parts and have exploded parts diagrams on their web sites
Got quite excited there for a minute, but it turns out none of the parts are available, apart from a screw, and whilst I actually need one of those, I could probably find one locally. No manual though.

Sponsored Links
I'm in the same boat as jso - haven't used mine for about 20 years and can't find the manual. I sent an email to Black & Decker but no reply yet
Please share if you get a positive reply.
Actually the more I think about and tinker on with the thing, I could probably sort it without the manual. The last time I used it was with the router installed, and now I want to mount my equally ancient B&D circular saw. It seems as if the metal reinforcements underneath will need to be relocated so the longer clamps will reach the sole plate of the saw. I'm going to try that anyway.

Black and Decker in the UK have forwarded my email to Quebec - with any luck they will have a copy of the manual on file and I will let you know if they send it to me. I just need to make sure I have all the right bits, I'm sure I have misplaced some of the parts over the years! Usually I am pretty good at assembling things without a manual, but it does get a bit tricky if you don't know if you have all the bits to begin with.

That's great, Steven. I look forward to reading an update! Like you, I could probably use the thing intuitively, but it would be good to know I'm doing it properly - potentially dangerous, clamping power tools upside down and using them not quite as they were intended!

Just got mine out to attach DEWALT jigsaw.
Yippee I've still got the manual. Just made a new template to mount jigsaw.
I could scan and email it to anyone who still needs it.

Hi Antony,
I would be really grateful if you could let me have a scan of the D2655 instruction booklet. I have the table top, fence and mitre guide but no brackets so will need to make some brackets to attach router or saw. Many thanks, Rod

Hi All
I've just come to the same point, would like to resurrect my power tool table, although the reason is to give it away. If I could get a copy of the manual I could confirm it is complete before it goes. Thanks

I have one with a manual, although it was left in a wet box for years for recovery is ok. Do you still want a copy?

Hi, I would be really grateful if you could let me have a scan of the Black and Decker Saw and Router Table D2655 instruction booklet

Hi!
I have the manual in perfect condition if anyone needs a scan.
However, I no longer have any clamps.... If any of you break your tool table and have clamps to spare, please get in touch! Or if you know where I could find some, I'd be more than grateful ;)
Thanks for your help!

Which clamps to you need ?

If you can give me part numbers from instruction booklet, that would be useful. I have a stripped down table that has some fittings I do not use

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back