Black & Decker D2655 Power Tool Table

Sponsored Links
I have complete set of parts (bar vacuum attachment) and the manual, but not table top - so if parts/manual of use - let me know!!

Thanks Greg, I had full table but no manual - another contributor sent me scan of manual, so I am now ok

I also had a table top only and the pic was of 'Spare parts', that a contributor in Switzerland was seeking, but I had no response

Cheers

John

Could anyone help. Just found this in my dads shed. Past away a few years ago and thought would be good to see it being used again. Need a manual though. So if anybody kind enough to email a copy that would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi I also have a D2655 and no manual so if you could send me a scanned copy I would be grateful, please PM me.

MOD: email address removed, please use private messaging

Hi guys, just found the group. I'm also after a copy or scan of instruction manual for the D2655 power tool table.

Hey all. Just bought an old band saw with stand and the stand turned out to be the D2655. Have some random bits that came with it but no manual. If anyone could email a scan that'd be great. Cheers.

See attached pdf copy

Any problems PM me

Cheers

Attachments

• Black & Decker D2655 Power Table Instructions.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 639
Trying to locate parts ,clamp's etc...for B&D power tool table. Does anyone have any they would sell?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back