black gloss work tops, straas noir

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody got the straas noir worktop. Black gloss with pearly/sparkly bits int ? It looks lovely in the shop but I dont know how it will stand wear & tear. Ive heard black gloss is a nightmare but this has sparkly flecks in it so am hoping it would not show marks/scratches as much. Any info on this worktop please. Thanks

Sponsored Links
not got the same one but I've had my ebony gloss worktop in for a little over 2 weeks, and it's already got on my nerves..

you cant's even take the scrubby side of a dish sponge to it.. it makes it all dull... ( luckily it's only a small patch behind the hob.. )

Is it a standard laminated chipboard or a composite? (expensive 'fake' stone)

Sponsored Links
High Gloss worktops look very nice when first fitted but I have had them in the past and you have to be so careful not to scratch them, I ended up using protection plates where possible but then this defeats the object. If you can run to it get granite ones...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back