Black Tiles with White Edges - Tile Trim?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am tiling my kitchen with black tiles. The tiles have white edges. I intend to use a grey grout. What are the options to achieve an attractive finish where the tiles meet each other on the edge of the window ledge?

My tiles are 5mm thick. I was in B&Q today and saw some edging strip that was labelled as 6mm but wasn't sure if that would leave a lip over the tiles. What are the alternatives to using an edging strip? I thought I could grout it but not sure if that would look neat or not.

Thanks in advance for any help

Sponsored Links
you could chamfer/cut the tiles on the 45 on a wet cutter..but(if you not done this before..then dont try,not unless you have lots and lots of spare tiles..lol)...

tile trim would look better mate..honest,if you have any returns then you can mitre cut the trim(2 or 3 way mitre)..trim comes in all colours from white/black/silver/chrome..etc..the world is your oyster lol..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back