BlackJack Product?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a leak around some concrete seal and rain water is coming down into my porch. A friend suggested I get this Black Jack Bitumen Product which is just painted on.

Toolstation have numerous products in this range and when I read the reviews, I think they are using the very same reviews for all the different products. So I cant work out which one I need.

Any ideas on which product please?

I also have a garage roof that is made from the product that everyone fears (sorry, I cant think of the correct name) which is leaking so I'd like to use the product on this too.

Sponsored Links
A picture could maybe help here but I'd possibly consider Evercryl (MKM) or similar....glass fibre reinforced it can be brushed or trowelled on.
John :)

Thank you. Yes, I got that one. The word I was thinking of for the garage roof is asbestos.

Sponsored Links
Evercryl sticks to asbestos just fine, but like everything else it doesn't like moss.
I pressure wash the surface to shift it, then let it dry.
Fat chance of that at this time of the year but its claimed to stick to wet surfaces.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back