Blaming the wrong people again

Sponsored Links
What a bizarre post. Are you for fkinn real?
Since it's related, one of the Albanian black gang members responsible for previous similar burglaries has been sentenced.

It just struck me as ironic on a thread titled 'blaming the wrong people again' when you assumed the criminals were black gangs or Albanians. Then theres an example of the exact same type of crime carried out by a white guy from Liverpool, who may or may not be Albanian.

But I'm sure the Stirling burglary will be carried out by a Black Albanian transexual (xem/xyr).

Sponsored Links
Alfred Isufi, 48, Gerard Kalaja, 22, and Henri Osmani, 44, who are all Albanian nationals, are being sought for questioning over 33 burglaries.

Its not as if I had insider information. I edged my bets but didn't I say this.
I was told I'm making things up or I was a racist. Ive posted all the main replies to my original posts.

Last edited:
Let’s wait for the apologists to start putting up links of crimes carried out by white UK criminals.……….

Alfred Isufi, 48, Gerard Kalaja, 22, and Henri Osmani, 44, who are all Albanian nationals, are being sought for questioning over 33 burglaries.

They had vitamin deficiencies as a result of the terrible shortages of tomatoes in supermarkets

I've waited long time but here it is.

The link

Imported for their qualifications and skills.
The three wanted men all have links to Harlow, Essex and north London
Your link.

Let’s wait for the apologists to start putting up links of crimes carried out by white UK criminals.……….
No need. You've lready discussed the immigration policy about importing qualified and skilled people. It's not just restricted to the skillset that are desirable.

Sponsored Links
Back