Blaming the wrong people again

Sponsored Links
I have no evidence. But it wasn't the millions of idiots that's supporting England
Just the odd one or two? :ROFLMAO:

Are you suggesting that football supporters can't be burglars?
They can be violent hooligans, but not burglars? :ROFLMAO:
Is there any study to provide you with any basis for your belief?
Or is this another of your prejudices influencing your comments?

Doh! Silly me, of course they weren't football supporters. Football supporters would have trashed the place.

Sponsored Links
What a bizarre post. Are you for fkinn real?

These horrible people break into houses with guns and fear.

It's a job George's Floyd used to hold as well..... are you that dumb that you can't see a connection?

Since it's related, one of the Albanian black gang members responsible for previous similar burglaries has been sentenced.

Out of date and wrong County.

State where I state that English scum criminals do not Exist

Out of date and wrong County.

State where I state that English scum criminals do not Exist
It just struck me as ironic on a thread titled 'blaming the wrong people again' when you assumed the criminals were black gangs or Albanians. Then theres an example of the exact same type of crime carried out by a white guy from Liverpool, who may or may not be Albanian.

But I'm sure the Stirling burglary will be carried out by a Black Albanian transexual (xem/xyr).

It just struck me as ironic on a thread titled 'blaming the wrong people again' when you assumed the criminals were black gangs or Albanians. Then theres an example of the exact same type of crime carried out by a white guy from Liverpool, who may or may not be Albanian.

But I'm sure the Stirling burglary will be carried out by a Black Albanian transexual (xem/xyr).
Are you off you rocker

Albania Scum Liverpool Scum. Cat you see a connection

You think people who don't look like you or don't live near you are Scum?

Only the Scum.

Do you like scum. Rapists murders burglers thief's women beaters.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back