Blaming the wrong people again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

When they started beding the knee they said loads of different things. I said they are pointing the wrong direction and blaming White football fans.

Now again Harry is blaming the wrong people

Man Utd star Harry blasted the thugs who targeted Raheem saying: “We're out here giving everything and at home people are attacking us.

Do you live in another world Harry

Sponsored Links
It's almost as if somebody knew he was away from home.

How could they have found out?

i wonder if they would have took the knee for them at the next match if the cops actually managed to catch them and forcefully arrested them causing serious injury as they resisted arrest

Sponsored Links
i wonder if they would have took the knee for them at the next match if the cops actually managed to catch them and forcefully arrested them causing serious injury as they resisted arrest

This the sort of thing Floyd George used to do.

Serious injury? If you mean George Floyd - he was murdered by the police. Didn't you know?

So let's say his children and partner where home. Police come arrested and one died in custody. If you were Raheem would you bend the knee for him?

Why would the police arrest (and accidentally injure) Raheem Sterling? o_O :?:

When they started beding the knee they said loads of different things. I said they are pointing the wrong direction and blaming White football fans.

Now again Harry is blaming the wrong people

Man Utd star Harry blasted the thugs who targeted Raheem saying: “We're out here giving everything and at home people are attacking us.

Do you live in another world Harry
WTF does 'bending the knee' have to do with a burglary at Raheem Sterling's home? o_O:?:

Could someone explain what is going on to a non-football fan?

Have they arrested the robbers?

Could someone explain what is going on to a non-football fan?

Have they arrested the robbers?

Sterling has been robed.

Then Harry come out with this statement.

The match could have gone differently because we lost Raheem. It is disappointing to lose him because of something out of our hands. We are all here for him.

“It is extremely disappointing to hear that we are out here and give absolutely everything to our country, and then there are people at home attacking us.

Does anyone actually think that English football fans have robbed Raheem...

The likely culprits will be black London gangs or Albanians

Does anyone actually think that English football fans have robbed Raheem...

The likely culprits will be black London gangs or Albanians
Did you mean to imply that Black London gang members aren't English, or aren't football fans. It's hard to make out.

Did you mean to imply that Black London gang members aren't English, or aren't football fans. It's hard to make out.

I never said that. But it wasn't white English football fans.

I doubt very much these people are football fans. Harry seems to think they are

Sponsored Links
Back