Blas and dex

I doubt it's that, most of us take a break I guess their doing teh same.

AJS.. i haven't got the energy for a long drawn out blazing row... but you just proved my argument. You tell me i'm wrong. You don't say "in my opinion" you say "no,it's not what you say, it's this".

Anyway, in the good old days, there was 30 or 40 regular posters... and lots of diverse subjects... and the odd row... if someone had a break it was one person. Now, there's 10/15 regulars... and people leaving in their 2's and 3's. Oh and lots of bad tempers, and not much more to talk about than race relations really (apart from the odd word game)

The one positive is that there are quite a few new people joining... so this 'phase' will end....

Sponsored Links
Goodbye diversity.
Diversity is one thing, slagging off someone is another and I'm not pointing the finger fella, apologies if it sounds that way.
We all have our own opinions, views, choices of particular threads, replies and the people that reply. There are certain people on here that get right up my motor and others that have a knowledgeable understanding of the world today. These people offer considerable input to this forum, far more than I could ever hope to achieve, but we all can have our say, albeit to the detriment of others.
There are, of course, certain exemptions ;)

I was thinking that conny's 'disappearance' coincided with the birth of his new grandchild so maybe he's too busy with more important matters :D

AJS.. i haven't got the energy for a long drawn out blazing row... but you just proved my argument. You tell me i'm wrong. You don't say "in my opinion" you say "no,it's not what you say, it's this".

Anyway, in the good old days, there was 30 or 40 regular posters... and lots of diverse subjects... and the odd row... if someone had a break it was one person. Now, there's 10/15 regulars... and people leaving in their 2's and 3's. Oh and lots of bad tempers, and not much more to talk about than race relations really (apart from the odd word game)

The one positive is that there are quite a few new people joining... so this 'phase' will end....

Sorry, I will make a note to always agree with you in future ;)

Sponsored Links

Sorry, I will make a note to always agree with you in future ;)

there's a very subtle difference between saying "i disagree" and "you're wrong".... but that is just my opinion and i really don't want to argue the toss.. ;)

and others that have a knowledgeable understanding of the world today.

but that's the whole point.... surely that statement is only true if you agree with their point of view!

For example, people who agree with David Icke's view on the human race would think he is one hell of a knowlegeable and well balance person. Whereas i think he's got a screw loose.

This is about respect... we should really respect others' opinions and beliefs... even if you don't agree (unless of course you're talking about the likes of Hitler or Abu Hansa etc)

and others that have a knowledgeable understanding of the world today.

but that's the whole point.... surely that statement is only true if you agree with their point of view!

For example, people who agree with David Icke's view on the human race would think he is one hell of a knowlegeable and well balance person. Whereas i think he's got a screw loose.

This is about respect... we should really respect others' opinions and beliefs... even if you don't agree (unless of course you're talking about the likes of Hitler or Abu Hansa etc)
I agree entirely - good post

I have no doubt other good posters have left, but the'3' are known to me and it is a loss to the 'opinion pool'
I get heartily sick of certain posters who just don't know how to behave. After all, this is only ever a discussion area. It seems more like a boxing ring at times.

But Hitler managed to convince a hell of a lot of people.
people are gullible.... but what i'm saying is we need to respect others' opinions... whereas with hitler, he didn't get any respect, and we went to war against him. And in the aftermath, even his followers knew he was wrong...

Sponsored Links
Back