1,2,3 Dex

L

lifesagasman

will the latest dex please stand up and wave a Red flag?

Sponsored Links
All I did was open a post suggesting that the woman who attacked the pope may have done us a favour (in the interests of all those who dislike people who "cover up" paedophiles), and that maybe it was time that someone took a stance and deal with him in the same way that quite a few on here wish for paedophile sympathisers would like. Just seems to me that his "hiding" the cases of priests "in the interests of the church" is akin to a similar thought process as those who promote holocaust denial. Which is especially ironic given his affiliations when a youth.

Sponsored Links
All I did was open a post suggesting that the woman who attacked the pope may have done us a favour (in the interests of all those who dislike people who "cover up" paedophiles), and that maybe it was time that someone took a stance and deal with him in the same way that quite a few on here wish for paedophile sympathisers would like. Just seems to me that his "hiding" the cases of priests "in the interests of the church" is akin to a similar thought process as those who promote holocaust denial. Which is especially ironic given his affiliations when a youth.

I think for whatever reason they are quite pro-catholic.

I think for whatever reason they are quite pro-catholic.
Oddly enough, the post was removed and the account disabled around the time that newgas came online. Not many others were around then. Makes you wonder who complained - maybe their own hypocrisy came flooding through :rolleyes:

This could be the birth of the Dex dynasty .... :eek:

As long as he's allowed to live .....:cool:

slick - your not Admin are you? :idea:

(I feel an "I'm spartacus" moment coming on :LOL: :LOL:)

To be completely honest..........I Have no idea who's who on this forum anymore.

I'm beginning to think, In reality, there's only about 4 posters left.. :eek: ...........But with 17 different names each........ :rolleyes:

To be completely honest..........I Have no idea who's who on this forum anymore.

I'm beginning to think, In reality, there's only about 4 posters left.. :eek: ...........But with 17 different names each........ :rolleyes:
There was a conversation between at least three of you personae in just that one post :LOL: :LOL:

There was a conversation between at least three of you personae in just that one post :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: ........I've only ever had 1 username though....
Why do people choose to have more..???????
One for abusing people.?????????
One for humour.?????????
One for serious subjects...??????????

I just don't get it....... :confused:

:LOL: ........I've only ever had 1 username though....
Why do people choose to have more..???????
One for abusing people.?????????
One for humour.?????????
One for serious subjects...??????????

In my case, I can explain (from "Where is Admin" on Forum Information):
My account Dexdeloup was disabled for no reason. Anyone got a reason why this might have happened. It says that admin has done this, and yet admin isn't dealing/replying to any tickets. All very confusing.

"Dextrous" was originally disabled by myself in a moment of madness when I "closed" the account. Admin had no reason to throw me off the forum due to breach of any rules. I have asked several times for this account to be reopened - no reply :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back