1,2,3 Dex

To be completely honest..........I Have no idea who's who on this forum anymore.

I'm beginning to think, In reality, there's only about 4 posters left.. :eek: ...........But with 17 different names each........ :rolleyes:

would the real counterfeit please stand up?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs in a bungalow :cool:

To be completely honest..........I Have no idea who's who on this forum anymore.

I'm beginning to think, In reality, there's only about 4 posters left.. :eek: ...........But with 17 different names each........ :rolleyes:

i have to agree, if it is you Dex, then FFS cut it out.. it doesn't help this forum. And you were a good poster... don't make a mockery of yourself. And if it aint Dex, then please stop pandering up to this ludicrous idea.... forge your own persona!

Imam - if you look back a page you'll see the predicament I'm in. I want my "dextrous" account reactivated, but Admin is nowhere to be seen to facilitate it.

ok, i apologise... i obviously don't keep up to speed with this site... and you can forget the sense of compliment in my last post (whilst you persist with that imam thing :evil: )
But firstly, why did you go...... and then come back?

And why not call yoursel dextruos? or dextruss?

Sponsored Links
Back