Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Should Dex be allowed to returned to this Forum?
Are the admin and Mods of this forum so stupid that they can/will ban someone for nothing?? Cos thats what your suggesting.

Why doesn't he come in a different alias as he did before?, it did'nt stop him then.

Sponsored Links
Yes to the poll,
Yes to you voting.

Why doesn't he come in a different alias as he did before?, it did'nt stop him then.
Because when he did his posts were immediately deleted and his new account closed.
How come your mate Als weren't treated in the same manner until he got all mouthy last night?

It didn't prevent that numpty Alsshafteveryone from coming back as another numpty, but Dex couldn't get back - why was this?

It didn't prevent that numpty Alsshafteveryone from coming back as another numpty, but Dex couldn't get back - why was this?

Me thinks they have banned his IP address, so unless he goes through a proxy server, they can keep blocking him.
Shame really, when als was the real troublemaker.

Should Dex be allowed to returned to this Forum?

as a moderator on one or two forums [not here] i have never banned any one
now thats usually because i prefer to use other tools at my disposal
now usually before i finnish with all the tools at my disposal someone else with fewer cheeks than me and a more robust interpretation off the rules will have banned them

now rules are rules the big cheeses have to make a call and try and maintain the forum at the level 'feel and general way they choose for it and keep it the way people expect it to be and visit because they like it

whilst i am fully for free speech people will push the boundarys and often provoke reaction now its there choice and there risk
they should of course get the benefit of the doubt and several warning

what we must remember is some people know the rules and plays them well may have been suspended told off and possibly been banned from several forums

so lets remember the mods do a great job for no rewards to keep the forum sweet as required by the big bods

and in answer to your question of course he should be let back on providing he hasn't burnt all his bridges and will act within the rules :D :D ;)

Big-All,
when they block his IP address does this stop them from receiving e-mails from him?
He has tried contacting Admin several times to no avail.
Please see my post on the major thread of this matter regarding the email I sent to Admin on his behalf for a fuller picture.

Big-All,
when they block his IP address does this stop them from receiving e-mails from him?
He has tried contacting Admin several times to no avail.
Please see my post on the major thread of this matter regarding the email I sent to Admin on his behalf for a fuller picture.

missed that will have a look :D

it's 5 votes for... and 2 against... are the "2" prepared to voice their reasons why?

I want to vote don't care but it won't accept it, so its a rigged system like in the 3 world countries. :LOL:

Course he should be allowed back. It's the other 2 (or is that 1 ;) ) nutter that should be banned.

Re Dex's access and Alsheating, I said it before on another thread earlier this week, there's a lot of weird stuff going on in here right now with deletions and the like. It doesn't sit comfortable with me, and I'm sure many others feel the same. I'm seriously considering my future here.

Sponsored Links
Back