• Don't care

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imamartian

Just to add the other side of things.... should dex be allowed back on? So lets ask should geraint be kicked off... ???

Sponsored Links
just thought of this... i don't recall a thread that says "lets ban daneski".. or "let geraint stay".... doesn't that tell you something? :eek:

just thought of this... i don't recall a thread that says "lets ban daneski".. or "let geraint stay".... doesn't that tell you something? :eek:

just dont think its going to work.... can only prove what people think of "the gang".... ha ha

Sponsored Links
sheep / sheep
In my opinion is a vial, disrespectful, unhelpful, sad, and lonely sole.
sheep / sheep has broken at least one of the forum rules, every time sheep / sheep
has posted his/her tripe of recent.
I am not one for demanding the removal of members, that is up to the admin to discriminate what they consider to breaking the rules of conduct.
To be honest sheep / sheep does cheer me up, especially when sheep / sheep
uses comment like, jesus....................................................how sad are you..........................................get a life...........................your hiding behind a computer.............................blah blah blah.......................
All things that sheep / sheep can be attributed to him/herself.
So it's up to admin to deal with people like this, if they think for what ever reason that sheep / sheep contribute in a positive way so be it!

But it's only an opinion that I have, in my interpriation of the forum rules, which when I signed up agreed to abide by, this post is not meant to be unhelpful, but an obsevation I have made over a recent period, has anybody else noticed the same? this is not a witch hunt.
But they must get consistent, it does make me wonder is sheep / sheep really is a Mod :eek:
So admin as you say "help us tidy the forum up" lets do it!

This lets ban people is like the little kid in the playground who will let you play with his football as long as you pick him as centre forward.

All ok till arguments against people get lost and proven wrong or a better insult used.Then they run off to the Mod (or log in as the mod they are) and complain/ change things.
Softas was like that constantly running to mods when his smart mouth was beaten .
Have never put anyone on ignore or reported them say what you want about me i will defend my own corner not runaway and hide behind a petticoat.
Only time anyone should be banned is if they step over the mark of what is regarded as standard public decency.

Also if someone feels the need to PM people about what they have said that makes me think they knew it was wrong to say it in the first place, if not stand by it.

Double standards are clearly evident on this site and it rightly pishes people off

Also if someone feels the need to PM people about what they have said that makes me think they knew it was wrong to say it in the first place, if not stand by it.

I disagree with this, though the rest of your post was fair as I would see it, but the problem is the double standards are being used by, not only forum members but the admin and mods too.

Anyway PMing people, sometimes things are misunderstood and they are best cleared up behind closed doors on a one to one basis, out of the public eye, where bravado can take a back step!

Yes i see your point about things being lost in the word as tone of voice and facial expressions are not heard and seen .
But if someone calls someone else a **** or a wan#er then why apologise in private.
Agree also with the bravado bit, too many internet warriors who would pish themselves with fear to say it to someones face

I agree, if I called someone a winker or a tw@t etc... In the public domain and then later thought I was out of order by doing so, the apology should also be in the public domain.

.....ironic that anyone can really be asking for ANYONE to be banned, I have seen almost everyone of this forum insult atleast one person personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back