Penalty Kicks

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Time it was stopped, the goalie should not move until the ball is kicked, no exceptions.
All the flagrant rule bending (breaking) is only ruining the game, too much diving and the such plus the inconsistency of referees in not taking these cheats to task is killing off any "fair play" that the footballing bodies are trying to promote.
Perhaps the continental way is filtering into the english game, who knows?

Look at the rules MUPPET!!!

I was surprised by the actual law .. I am sure it used to be 'stand still on the goal line' until the ball is kicked which I think is easier for the ref to police .. Or did the powers that be decide they would spice things up ?
The TV shows that a number of 'missed' penalties should have been retaken due to the goalie being 'off the line' when the kick was taken. 'Advantage' would be applied if Goalie moved forward, ball entered the net, goal awarded.
;)

jasy said:
kendor said:
Time it was stopped, the goalie should not move until the ball is kicked, no exceptions.
All the flagrant rule bending (breaking) is only ruining the game, too much diving and the such plus the inconsistency of referees in not taking these cheats to task is killing off any "fair play" that the footballing bodies are trying to promote.
Perhaps the continental way is filtering into the english game, who knows?

Look at the rules MUPPET!!!
I know what the rules state and thats why they need changing read the post W*nker!

Sponsored Links
Back