How many infringements ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How many infringements of current soccer laws can you see, after the ball has been placed upon the penalty spot ?

I wonder how many penalties in the current Euro. tournament should have been disallowed due to goalie moving and or encroaching inside the penalty area (ie. off his goal line) before the kick is actually taken ?

-0-

Sponsored Links
Footie? Oh that's that thing that makes me leave the house and go take the cat for a walk.. for 90 mins.

Sponsored Links
Ball wasn't on its spot, goalie moving about and even moving forward and I believe a stutter that severe in the run up and the dummy kick are not allowed either

The ball is partly on the spot and therefore on it (a la 3/4 over the touch line but still 'in'); the rule about not moving before the ball is kicked has been changed to, 'not off the line until the ball is kicked'. The goalie might reasonably cite the feint (which is allowed) as making him go?

the feint (which is allowed)

No, it's not... The first feint when he was maybe two feet from the ball was allowed, but not the second one which made the keeper dive.

Rule 14

Feinting in the run-up to take a penalty kick to confuse opponents is permitted
as part of football. However, feinting to kick the ball once the player has
completed his run-up is considered an infringement of Law 14
and an act of
unsporting behaviour for which the player must be cautioned.

How about pretending you'd been fouled in the first place?
IMO, that's football and why it's so uninteresting. More like Professional Wrestling than a real sport. How long before the 'moves' are rehearsed in the dressing room before venturing on to the pitch?

How about pretending you'd been fouled in the first place?
IMO, that's football and why it's so uninteresting. More like Professional Wrestling than a real sport. How long before the 'moves' are rehearsed in the dressing room before venturing on to the pitch?

Always liked the footie myself. But find these days that I am less and less interested in it, mostly for the reasons stated here.
Howay kevplum (is that how you say it?) how are you doing you old fcker?

He scored - that's an infringement for England (at least it is, in any penalty that really matters):(

Sponsored Links
Back