Flight AF447

don't rile wotan before he starts sleepwalking , you'll suffer for it....

Sponsored Links
don't rile wotan before he starts sleepwalking , you'll suffer for it....

Did I rile him? I have no more information than anybody else, but because of my suggestions, and theories, seem to have been quoted a lot, and one thing I don't like about forums, is quoting..just a long term thing, and because I'm rubbish at it. Not targetting Wotan at all. I apologise to Wotan if he feels that I targetted him, as that was not what I meant. Just general quoting, like I know something that someone else doesn't. I simply don't. My brain is analytical, to problem solve, as that has always been my job, to diagnose and fix stuff. Sorry.

I was a little taken aback when you you said stop quoting me.

This is a forum and as such exchanges of views do, and are bound to take place, I will willingly converse with anyone in constructive discussions, but to be accused of rubbishing your theories when I have not done so, I find hard to accept.

I bear no grudges you can either converse or not it's your choice :LOL: :LOL:

But I didn't say you personally, but in general, so you take it personally? I have apologised twice, other posters have no resentment, as they know how a forum or the real world works. You are obviously sensitive to an issue that doesn't exist. I agreed with your theories, I accepted what you said, but now you just take it to the Nth degree, and become some forum monster. Grow up. Get a grip. Are you really that unhinged?

Paranoid and insecure spring to mind..but no offense. You thought I was talking about you, I wasn't, you make an issue of it. I apologise, you rebuff that. So you are a web flamer. Carry on, ignore is a good button to press.

Sponsored Links
I have never rebuffed your apologies, and I suggest it's you that is suffering from paranoia, I am quite willing to let the subject go, in fact thats the best thing to do now that you have brought it down to a personal level.

As for me being a forum monster, I have always tried to be courteous and as helpful as I can be,look at our relative numbers of thank you's received, and being insecure never!

You are the one who seems to be making an issue of the whole thing, I have held out the olive branch which you don't appear to want, this is the final communication you will receive from me, I'm truly sorry that it's ended like this.

I have enjoyed my stay on this forum, and you have got what you wanted, goodbye to all of my true friends, I wish you all well in the future.

Wotan :( :(

I never actually saw anyone act so immature in my life, pick up on something that didn't refer to them, make a big case out of it, then huff off. Incredible. Is the user 10?

I never actually saw anyone act so immature in my life, pick up on something that didn't refer to them, make a big case out of it, then huff off. Incredible. Is the user 10?
contrary to previous, when I stated that this was going to be my last posting, I have no intention of having my pleasure curtailed by someone with no manners.I did not specifically address my comments to you, as a forum user I am entitled to make statements generally, but you seem to have latched on this with the tenacity of a Pit bull and won't let go. I offer my apology for any offence you have taken, and as far as I am concerned this matter is closed.

Wotan

It's obvious why planes have black boxes, if the flight data was recorded off board the governments wouldn't be able to conveniently lose the boxes nor claim they were unsalvageable after catastrophic events take place *cough* 9/11 *cough* ;)

The matter is over with Wotan, however I will be aware in the future how you trend.

Sponsored Links
Back