blocked cold water downpipe from tank in loft

Hi to all of you who helped with advice, and some not too helpful comments!! Yes the plumber returned, but only at lunchtime, and I had to help with the backflushing on my return from work.

Yes, women do deal with some awful things on a daily basis, and having gutted the house we bought, I dont think I'm afraid of some dirty work! I'm seriously considering taking a plumbing course, do you think there is a call for women plumbers??

Cheers all, I'll be in touch when the next problem arises............... and there will be a next time, this house is a death trap!

Sue ;)

Sponsored Links
We have had three lady plumbers - one useless, two very good. The more petite one was a fine bricky too. The only thing they could not do was lift the heavy boilers. Every other aspect of their work was very high quality.

Be cautious with these courses though. You need to talk to a fwe local companies and see if you can get training or experience the old fashioned way - but this is for a new thread.

ChrisR said:
You wot? Women deal with the most revolting, disgusting, hateful, filthy, infuriating, ridiculous things on the planet.
Babies.

Men, surely?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back