blocked radiator

Hopefully it's not that then. I mightn't miss a 1er too much at the mo but I wouldn't think myself experienced enough to fit it and getting it fitted by a pro is no doubt going to add to the cost

Cheers

Sponsored Links
if you can drain the system and do simple plumbing, it is not dificult to fit. It goes on a 22mm vertical return pipe to the boiler, it comes with two right-angle valves so the water goes in and out of the canister, and you periodically shut the valves and unscrew the lid, with a powerful magnet attached which traps the circulating black oxide particles. You take the plastic sleeve off the magnet and scrape or wash off the accumulated sludge.

View media item 12015
View media item 12016

make sure the heating is turned OFF when bleeding the rads . some rads will sometimes suck air in when pump is running , a common mistake to think the pump needs to be running to push the air out .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back