Bloody Foreigners took our jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That is Loudmouth O'Leary stirring the pot.
Doesn't it work both ways, will Ryanair personnel who land in Britain and don't have British passports be required to have visas.

So what happens when any Air crew member from any country on the whole world comes to the UK or the EU.....?

Is it the same rule for pilots ?

Sponsored Links
Airline employees are not all aircrew.

Let's suppose you run an international company with offices and depots in dozens of countries. You want to employ receptionists to sit behind desks in whichever of those countries has a vacancy this week. Or storemen. Or engineers. Or accountants.

What would you look for in applicants?

Airline employees are not all aircrew.

Let's suppose you run an international company with offices and depots in dozens of countries. You want to employ receptionists to sit behind desks in whichever of those countries has a vacancy this week. Or storemen. Or engineers. Or accountants.

What would you look for in applicants?

Are saying a UK citizen born in Essex can't work in a warehouse in Riga?

https://www.independent.co.uk/trave...on-manchester-airport-brexit-eu-a9316596.html

British applicants are not eligible for airline jobs due to Brexit because they want employees who “ must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.”

The gift that keeps on giving.

Troll+3.jpg

Are saying a UK citizen born in Essex can't work in a warehouse in Riga?

There have for many years been special procedures for aircrew and mariners. These do not apply to warehouse workers.

Generally speaking, the citizens of one country do not have the unrestricted right to live and work in another country. Even EU citizens do not have unrestricted rights. I'm sure you know that. Is it a fact you like?

I do not know if Latvia and the UK have ratified a treaty conferring such rights on each other's citizens at the end of the transition period. I would have thought probably not. You?

As you know, the transition period ends 31 December 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back