Illegal immigrants...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being forced to return

"Shaun Cromber, who voted for Britain to leave the EU in 2016, told Global247News: “Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK."

The words 'thick', 's*hit' and 'as' come to mind!

Sponsored Links
Serves his self right imo

any one living abroad who actually voted for brexit is that stupid they should not actually be allowed back into the UK enough dip sticks
Here as it is :LOL:

jeez us thick as pig wat sit does not come close :LOL:

deport em to France they will fit in :LOL:

In fact the Spanish should interview all the ex pats there and any one who voted brexit automatically get deported on the grounds that they are mentally incapable :LOL:

prefearably deported to France :LOL:

although Mongolia need extra goat herders :LOL:

Last edited:
Blackpool could become the Benidorm of the North if all these expats have to return.
Could help the economy.

Sponsored Links
Blimey perhaps himmagin could put the bloke up

bean bag in the garage :idea: to kip on

Voting for Brexit was never going to stop Illegal immigrants coming to this Country

Now we are going to be overwhelmed by Ex Brit Immigrants .

Bear in mind that it is illegal immigrant brits being deported from spain.
Usually the ones with legal issues over here, owe people money etc.

We get our criminals back.
Time to build a new jail lol

The thing is, he's not being returned to the "UK", but back to some sort of satellite state of the Syrian/Iranian/Afghan/Somali/Romanian alliance.

That in itself should be enough to claim asylum in another country.

deport em to France they will fit in
Sorry the cut-off date was 31/12/20.

If you can prove you were resident here before that, you have another three months to lodge an application.

Newly arrived potential residents have to use the same channels and procedures as other third countries.

You no longer have an automatic right to move to another EU country. That was one of the Brexit benefits consequences.
You may still be eligible, but there are strict criteria.

UK cannot deport people to whichever country they think they have dominion over.

"Those who do not want to apply for Spanish resident status must return home to Britain"

I wonder what they missed...

"Those who do not want to apply for Spanish resident status must return home to Britain"

I wonder what they missed...
Judging by some comments on expat sites, they assumed that being British would give them some sort of free pass, and the rules wouldn't apply to them. :rolleyes:

That would possibly have affected my in-laws as they used to go out there a few months at a time in the colder wetter months. Most I’ve been able to stick is 10 days so never going to affect me.

Sponsored Links
Back