Former Czech PM on EU Migrant Pact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Imagine having politicians like this who speak truthfully and honestly, and in the national interest. Instead of the weird freaks we have. The Eastern European countries are the last bastion of common sense in Europe and this latest madness from the EU will bring down the union before long. The arrogant nutters never learn!

Former PM, Babis, and now leader of the opposition (leading polls in the Czech Republic):

"I’m going to say it bluntly here and I’m not afraid of it. Mass illegal migration of people with a completely different culture, customs and mentality is a cancer that is destroying European society. If we do not start doing something about this insidious disease, in a few years the Czech Republic may find itself in the same situation as France, Germany, the Netherlands, Britain, Italy, or Sweden.”

“This must be clear to anyone who sees what is happening in Western European cities. Unfortunately, I think it is too late to save Western Europe. In the Czech Republic and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe, however, that situation is still avoidable. Even if it’s ‘5 minutes to midnight,’ we still have time and the opportunity to fight illegal migration. That first step is to reject the progressive open border ‘welcomers,’ eco-fanatics and social engineers who want to forcefully ‘improve our world’ and elect people who will fiercely defend our national interests and oppose illegal migration in the European Parliament elections.”

Sponsored Links
Imagine having politicians like this who speak truthfully and honestly
In your opinion. Some people believe the moon is hollow because that is what they are told. You pays your money and you takes your choice...

In your opinion. Some people believe the moon is hollow because that is what they are told. You pays your money and you takes your choice...
Or even - politicians who say what a large proportion of their voters think. You know, like... representative democracy? We do not even have that in this so called democracy run by globalist grifters. Only useful idiots like you are fooled.

Or even - politicians who say what a large proportion of their voters think. You know, like... representative democracy? We do not even have that in this so called democracy run by globalist grifters. Only useful idiots like you are fooled.
More opinion. Don't pretend it's anything else...

Sponsored Links
More opinion. Don't pretend it's anything else...
You're with the tories on this. That's fine. Many of us are not. Your side isn't espousing scientific fact either is it?

As usual, you can't cope with others having different opinions. You're all in favour of diversity... but not when it comes to thinking or views.

Imagine having politicians like this who speak truthfully and honestly, and in the national interest. Instead of the weird freaks we have. The Eastern European countries are the last bastion of common sense in Europe and this latest madness from the EU will bring down the union before long. The arrogant nutters never learn!

Former PM, Babis, and now leader of the opposition (leading polls in the Czech Republic):

"I’m going to say it bluntly here and I’m not afraid of it. Mass illegal migration of people with a completely different culture, customs and mentality is a cancer that is destroying European society. If we do not start doing something about this insidious disease, in a few years the Czech Republic may find itself in the same situation as France, Germany, the Netherlands, Britain, Italy, or Sweden.”

“This must be clear to anyone who sees what is happening in Western European cities. Unfortunately, I think it is too late to save Western Europe. In the Czech Republic and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe, however, that situation is still avoidable. Even if it’s ‘5 minutes to midnight,’ we still have time and the opportunity to fight illegal migration. That first step is to reject the progressive open border ‘welcomers,’ eco-fanatics and social engineers who want to forcefully ‘improve our world’ and elect people who will fiercely defend our national interests and oppose illegal migration in the European Parliament elections.”

Eastern blok countries like Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland etc were part of the Soviet Union until 1991

It’s hardly a surprise those countries aren’t at all diverse and are pretty racist…..so no surprise Betty identifies with them

What side is that?

No, opinions are good as long as they aren't foisted on others.

Am I?
You sound confused. I cannot answer these questions for you. What you might do is make statements, provide arguments or counter arguments. Otherwise, you're just leaching on others and not contributing enough to be worth reading or engaging with.

But think of the joy all this multiculturalism is bringing us. Surely you must feel enriched by now?

But think of the joy all this multiculturalism is bringing us. Surely you must feel enriched by now?
Absolutely.

The more and more people come here in ever higher numbers, year after year after year, millions and millions... the better everything gets. Infrastructure improves, the health service goes from strength to strength, the economy experiences robust growth, productivity rises, crime falls, and we become a generally more cheerful and harmonious society where there is significant consensus on all the main issues.

Oh wait...

Absolutely.

The more and more people come here in ever higher numbers, year after year after year, millions and millions... the better everything gets. Infrastructure improves, the health service goes from strength to strength, the economy experiences robust growth, productivity rises, crime falls, and we become a generally more cheerful and harmonious society where there is significant consensus on all the main issues.

Oh wait...

Don't forget the curry.

Look at these doctors and nurses and scientists letting off a bit of steam before they go to work.

Link expired.

Last edited:

Fact. I know the Czech Republic very well and have spent lots of time there. It's incredibly safe, even in the capital Prague - day or night. Totally different to Western European capitals. Crime is very low and violent crime levels well below EU averages. Odd coincidence that the country is almost entirely caucasian and has nothing on offer for international criminal spongers (AKA migrants) who don't trouble Czech taxpayers. CZ as well as Hungary and Poland and protective of their borders and culture - we are not and are paying a very heavy price.

Please feel free to defend the staus quo with your usual supercilious, uninformed liberal nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back