The advantages of a Buffoon in Downing Street

In the UK, farage will only be able to stand in one consituency. This will not make him PM.

To date, none of his attempts at getting elected to Westminster have been successful.

I understand that I should have said the Brexit party

Sponsored Links
It will be funny to watch all the Brexit party potential cabinet ministers discussing policies in their areas of expertise with their equivalents from the main parties.

And tell me, what will be the advantages of Brexit? in what way will I be better off after the country res
Let me just check.

You don't know any advantage in leaving.

You cannot state any benefits.

But you want to resign from the world's finest trading community, which gives gives us the benefits of simple and low-cost internation trade in goods and services with out best customers.

You want us to give up our voice, our vote, and our veto in the community that set the standards we will have to meet if we want to do business with them (we do).

You observe your fellow Brextremists shifting their business activities out of the UK so that they can continue gaining the benefits of being in the EU.

You observe the UK car industry giving warnings of the difficulties it will meet, and you observe investment in the UK car industry drying up.

You see the pound dwindling in value.

You don't care.
Broken Record...Move on.

Sponsored Links
The omnishambles isn't finished yet.

Tha anti-European moaners spent 45 years whinging and they haven't stopped yet.

And tell me, what will be the advantages of Brexit? in what way will I be better off after the country resigns from the EU?
Let me just check.

You don't know any advantage in leaving.

You cannot state any benefits.

But you want to resign from the world's finest trading community, which gives gives us the benefits of simple and low-cost internation trade in goods and services with out best customers.

You want us to give up our voice, our vote, and our veto in the community that set the standards we will have to meet if we want to do business with them (we do).

You observe your fellow Brextremists shifting their business activities out of the UK so that they can continue gaining the benefits of being in the EU.

You observe the UK car industry giving warnings of the difficulties it will meet, and you observe investment in the UK car industry drying up.

You see the pound dwindling in value.

You don't care.

Broken Record...Move on.

Actually....

You would delight in being able to say I told you so.

There is one thing I will delight in.

It will be seeing how DP copes when the comedy unicycle of his febrile fantasies collides with the 32-tonne lorry of reality.

Boris rises, pound falls.

"Pound slides as no-deal Brexit chances rise under Boris Johnson"

https://www.ft.com/content/3d8003a4-90f1-11e9-b7ea-60e35ef678d2

"Sterling has lost nearly 5 per cent of its value against the dollar since the start of May — a sharp contrast to other major currencies like the euro that have held firm against the dollar on strong expectations that the US will cut interest rates. Now, one pound buys $1.2590, close to the lowest point of this year. It has also sunk by a similar degree against the euro to €1.12."

Boris Johnson as pm could work for you JohnD......

He is saying 'we leave on 31st Oct come what may'.

Well given thede is no Eu predident until 1st Nov that means no re negotiation.

Which leaves no deal.

Well that would prob mean no confidence vote, so to avoid that Boris would call an election

So thefes a chance of a GE and a Labour win............

:rolleyes: blimey we could be swapping one buffoon (Johnson) with that other buffoon Corbyn :eek:

some choice :LOL: seems like the Uk may well be guaranteed a Buffoon PM :LOL:

seems like the Uk may well be guaranteed a Buffoon PM

Id prefer any buffoon to May.

I hope Rory Stewart gets to be in the final against Boris - the Boris club are scared of Stewart because he is a wild card that could weaken Boris.

I hope Rory Stewart gets to be in the final against Boris - the Boris club are scared of Stewart because he is a wild card that could weaken Boris.
Couldn't we just have a 'drug off'?

Each candidate puts their 'stash' on the table, and then a complicated process of working out the total weight/class/jail time in order to come up with a 'winner' takes place...

Probably a more sensible approach than listening to their fake policies and counting up the lies/bribes!

Probably a more sensible approach than listening to their fake policies and counting up the lies/bribes!

True :ROFLMAO:

Sadly the politicians are telling the lies about Brexit that people want to hear.

The facts are really quite straightforward, the only possible deal by Oct 31st is the rubbish May deal -that is the withdrawal agreement agreed by the EU, there is no other.

Another deal could be that Britain 'leaves' but maintains all treaties and agreements until they can be renegotiated.

Sponsored Links
Back