The advantages of a Buffoon in Downing Street

Let me just check.

You don't know any advantage in leaving.

You cannot state any benefits.

But you want to resign from the world's finest trading community, which gives gives us the benefits of simple and low-cost internation trade in goods and services with out best customers.

You want us to give up our voice, our vote, and our veto in the community that set the standards we will have to meet if we want to do business with them (we do).

You observe your fellow Brextremists shifting their business activities out of the UK so that they can continue gaining the benefits of being in the EU.

You observe the UK car industry giving warnings of the difficulties it will meet, and you observe investment in the UK car industry drying up.

You see the pound dwindling in value.

You don't care.

Sponsored Links
Let me just check.

You don't know any advantage in leaving.
No, but the advantages of staying are steadily decreasing.

You cannot state any benefits.
No, but the benefits of staying are becoming harder to see. A change is as good as a rest.Imagine if our ancestors had decided to accept their lot and not look for anything new? We could still be living in caves and eating raw meat & berries. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.(I do love a proverb)

well that's weird.

You say you don't know any advantages in leaving, but you want the country to do it.

You say there are advantages and benefits in remaining, but you don't want the country to do it.

well that's weird.

You say you don't know any advantages in leaving, but you want the country to do it.

You say there are advantages and benefits in remaining, but you don't want the country to do it.
I said the advantages are diminishing and that we should leave to make our own decisions for a better future, the eu is growing too big and will soon fail, the youth unemployment is a problem, why the youth of this country can't see it is a mystery. Perhaps its that a lot are living the life of Riley at universities on the drip. My son was at Uni when we had the referendum,he voted to stay, he had no worries, all was sweet, clubbing, swanning about for 5 years, got his degree now can't get a job he wanted. He works, but says he would vote leave if there was another referendum. It's not until the youngsters start living in the real world that they suddenly realise life is not one big party.

Sponsored Links
Come on then, tell us the advantages of resigning.

In what ways will I be be better off?

I have no idea, have said that all along, no one knows whether we will be better off or worse off, the same as staying, no one knows what will happen. You will come up with the usual "nothing can change because we can veto it", well, things can change without our say so, so who is to say that we wont get screwed further down the line?

They will then tell the country that the Free Unicorns offered by Brexer campaigners do not exist, and that it is impossible to fulfill the promises previously made, and that the best, and necessary option is to withdraw A50 and give the matter some serious thought in the coming years while we attempt to win back a touch of respect and influence in the world.
Have you been reading The Guardian?

So we need a politician who can shamelessly lie, and reverse his position as often as he finds convenient. A politician who will swear today that black is white, and tomorrow that white is black, and on the third day will deny having said anything of the kind. Who will make empty promises and always say that nothing is his fault, and in his own mind will believe it.

Who is best suited to the role?

I give you...

Boris Johnson.

-------

-------

The country now faces a Conservative leadership contest fought in a fact-free arena. The candidates must appeal to their parliamentary colleagues and then to a membership numbering little more than 120,000. That electorate is not by any measure representative of the country, being older, whiter and richer than the average citizen. A majority of card-carrying Conservatives are also happy to proceed with a no-deal Brexit, perhaps because they are financially insulated from its appalling consequences or because they do not believe the dangers are real.

They will demand reckless pledges before handing the keys to No 10 over to the next prime minister. That could be Boris Johnson, the bookmakers’ favourite, or someone who outmanoeuvres the former foreign secretary by co-opting some of his bogus arguments. The Tory leadership contest will burden any victor with commitments that militate against a solution to the Brexit crisis – a promise to renegotiate the withdrawal agreement, for example. That will not happen. The EU is not going to retreat from its current position at the behest of a radical Eurosceptic British leader animated by ideological hostility to the European project.

Unless Mrs May, by some remarkable twist of circumstance, gets her Brexit deal through parliament in the coming weeks, her successor will quickly confront a familiar menu of options: Brexit via the deal that exists, Brexit with no deal, or abandoning Brexit altogether. That new prime minister will also confront the same parliamentary arithmetic that obstructed Mrs May’s efforts to achieve consensus. The new leader will have no mandate from the country and no majority in the Commons. The likelihood of an early general election or another referendum has therefore risen, even if the exact route is still unclear.

We will avoid a war with Russia caused by the Franco/German Union stupidly trying to increase the size of their empire.

Utter *******s which totally ignores the truth that countries request to join the EU, they are not taken over by a "Franco/German Union".

And doesn't his mere use of the phrase "Franco/German Union" show what a bigoted, ignorant, fearful, inadequate, xenophobic, shameful, shameful, SHAMEFUL stain on this country's character he is.

And doesn't his mere use of the phrase "Franco/German Union" show what a bigoted, ignorant, fearful, inadequate, xenophobic, shameful, shameful, SHAMEFUL stain on this country's character he is.

Thankyou, for agreeing that we will avoid a war with Russia.

at a guess most leavers will vote for Farage at the next GE

In the UK, farage will only be able to stand in one consituency. This will not make him PM.

To date, none of his attempts at getting elected to Westminster have been successful.

Sponsored Links
Back