bloody printer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have a document over 100 pages long to be printed onto A5 paper... for some reason it keeps jamming every 6-7 pages so i no have another 80 pages to print... feeding the paper in the manual feed.. 1 at a time... bloody printers!

Sponsored Links
That'll teach you to buy a decent printer and not a rubbish one!

ninebob said:

it is a decent printer! its the way the paper was cut it keeps stickin to each other and the printer is pullin 3-4 sheets at a time

Before installing the paper hold it in one hand and flick the ends of the pages like a deck of cards.

Sponsored Links
andrew2022 said:
ninebob said:

it is a decent printer! its the way the paper was cut it keeps stickin to each other and the printer is pullin 3-4 sheets at a time

That'll teach you to buy decent paper :D

kendor said:
Before installing the paper hold it in one hand and flick the ends of the pages like a deck of cards.

tried that. didnt make any difference! i think nxt time ill print it on A4 then cut the A4 into A5...

Try putting the stack of paper on the desk and pressing the knuckle of your index finger into it, then moving it in a large circle about 20 times, then try the paper in the printer again

Igorian said:
Which printer by the way?

nine said:
a rubbish one!

andy said:
a decent printer!

[In my best Jimmy Tarbuck voice] "OK, folks, we have rubbish at 9-1 and decent at evens. Which is it to be?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Simon realises in one stroke he has flummoxed the younger forum-users....

Jimmy Tarbuck used to front this gambling gameshow from mid 70's to mid 80's called Winner Takes All.

please note 10a which is here

and who could forget his show " Full Swing" on BBC1? :eek:

securespark said:
Simon realises in one stroke he has flummoxed the younger forum-users....

Jimmy Tarbuck used to front this gambling gameshow from mid 70's to mid 80's called Winner Takes All.

winner_takes_all1.jpg

Picture shows Geoffrey Wheeler , who was the voice over man, and the inventor of the game

Sponsored Links
Back