Bluetooth speakers, range and quality.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Nest Mini has bluetooth, however even next to the PC it drops out every so often, my wife bought some speakers quite cheap called juiceboom and these seem to work faultless even in the living room when laptop in bedroom.

Is the Nest Mini rather poor, or is the juiceboom rather good? Wifi with Nest Mini seems OK, and the quality for such a small speaker seems good, but still trying to get to grips with them, some thing kept turning my living room lights off/on, and also turning the tumble drier off.

I swapped the living room light switch, same make, but with chrome face, and now living room lights work as they should and so does the tumble drier, tumble drier only on smart switch as it is a double and other one works outside light.

In the past tried to hard wire, but this house does not lend itself to hard wiring, so all internet is wifi, I don't know, but wonder if items are interfering with each other. 5 TRV heads bluetooth, 4 TRV heads linked to hub with 16 other items. (MiHome Energenie)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back