BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
I paid the equivalent of £9k; a landlord going bankrupt owed me and didn't have the money, so he gave me the car at 30k miles in 2016.
I don't consider myself rich but I can afford to run an expensive car, having no other expensive habits like gambling, eating out 3 times a week, etc.
I couldn't care less what people think of me, especially people I don't know.
As I said, I usually go around in my work clothes, I don't want to impress anybody.
But I like a comfortable safe and reliable car.
only Audi make safe and comfortable cars, so it does limit your choice

Sponsored Links
only Audi make safe and comfortable cars, so it does limit your choice
No, there are other brands, but my personal preference is for Audi, closely followed by VW and BMW.
I sat in my neighbour Jag and it's equally comfortable.
Seat, French and Italian, Mercedes and others are not what I would consider good value for money and comfortable.
Some high end mercs are, but they cost z fortune.

No, there are other brands, but my personal preference is for Audi, closely followed by VW and BMW.
I sat in my neighbour Jag and it's equally comfortable.
Seat, French and Italian, Mercedes and others are not what I would consider good value for money and comfortable.
Some high end mercs are, but they cost z fortune.
No one makes bad cars anymore, they all went out of business many years ago.

You are quite clearly a 'victim' of the marketing. You think you like Audi over other makes because you WANT to identify with Audi's target market.

No one makes bad cars anymore, they all went out of business many years ago.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Try the French and Italian.
And even on the higher market they do some bad cars.
I was given a merc as courtesy car and my Lord, it was bad.
Bad design, unreachable buttons on the console, dashlights that you couldn't see, knocking noises from the exhaust, bad handling and the automatic wipers with rain sensor coming on when mot needed and not working during a downpour.
And that was a one year old £70k car with 10k miles on the clock.
It will be scrapped before first mot is due.

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Try the French and Italian.
And even on the higher market they do some bad cars.
I was given a merc as courtesy car and my Lord, it was bad.
Bad design, unreachable buttons on the console, dashlights that you couldn't see, knocking noises from the exhaust, bad handling and the automatic wipers with rain sensor coming on when mot needed and not working during a downpour.
And that was a one year old £70k car with 10k miles on the clock.
It will be scrapped before first mot is due.
Have you ever travelled outside of your own little bubble?

I doubt that you have.

What's the most popular car in France? Which car are you most likely to see in Paris?

What's the most popular car in Italy? Which car are you most likely to see in Rome?

You might find that your illusions & petty prejucises are shatterred because your preference has been created by "marketing".

8-year old boy killed by BMW driver racing in a residential street...

From the same paper

Have you ever travelled outside of your own little bubble?

I doubt that you have.

What's the most popular car in France? Which car are you most likely to see in Paris?

What's the most popular car in Italy? Which car are you most likely to see in Rome?

You might find that your illusions & petty prejucises are shatterred because your preference has been created by "marketing".
And here we go.
Answer a question with 3 questions.
Wake up himmy, time to set new accounts and try again.

8-year old boy killed by BMW driver racing in a residential street...
"His work colleague Thomas McGrath, 24, had been in front of Jones in his VW Polo prior to the fatal collision and had missed Safiullah 'by chance', a trial at Bolton Crown Court heard."

Sponsored Links
Back