BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

Audi and BMW cars attract the worst drivers. Not a day goes by without seeing one doing something stupid on the road, and news reports of them crashing or being involved in some or other crime are frequent. Has this phenomenon been recognised by any legal authority I wonder? Should these cars be banned?

Here's an example of a BMW which crashed when going in a straight line on an empty road. The report has a fabulous picture of the car bisected by a lamppost. Lucky escape for the pedestrian.

Sponsored Links
Yet Audi's only feature in the top 20, BMW's not at all, I bet you drive a car in this list.

Andy, is it the car or the drivers at fault ?

I see bad driving every day, in all sorts of cars. The main reason in my opinion is a lack of traffic police, not stopping enough bad drivers.

I know where I place the blame for that, cutbacks, but not sure I can shift the blame onto certain car makers, even though they often attract certain types of people (of all races)

IMG_20230215_212554.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yet Audi's only feature in the top 20, BMW's not at all, I bet you drive a car in this list.

Honda Insight! Is it the same person crashing over and over?

I've been driving Audis all my life and never crashed.
The only time my cars have been marked are in supermarket car parks by stupid ******* opening their doors and once a Vauxhall driver hit me while I was stationary at a red light.
I think the problem is that many drivers think that going very slow makes them safe.
Instead this infuriates everyone else who then need to make hazardous manoeuvres to get going.
The other day a "safe" prius driver was going 20mph in a 40mph zone.
Inevitably other drivers were overtaking and invading the other lane.
Such "safe" drivers should lose their license.
And don't get me started on those who sit in the fast lane on motorways at 50mph when other lanes are free.
They have the cheek to beep when they're passed on the left.

Number of accidents is probably the wrong measure, I probably should have titled this thread differently.

Is there a Top 20 list of cars driven badly, or cars by number of driving offences, or cars driven illegally, or cars chosen by criminals?

Many years ago, (1980's I think), the insurance companies published a list of what colour cars were most susceptible to be involved in crashes.
Red was the most predominant at the time.

We have an Audi. Had more accidents in that in the two years we've had it than we have had in all our years of driving. First one, a Fiesta crashed into the back while Mrs Mottie was waiting at the lights, got it repaired and the very next day while parked opposite our sons house, his next door neighbour reverses her jag straight into the side of it.

We have an Audi. Had more accidents in that in the two years we've had it than we have had in all our years of driving. First one, a Fiesta crashed into the back while Mrs Mottie was waiting at the lights, got it repaired and the very next day while parked opposite our sons house, his next door neighbour reverses her jag straight into the side of it.
So Audi s should be banned ?

Sponsored Links
Back