BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Those two marques are

a. Favoured by inexperienced drivers
who have rich parents.

b. Favoured by thieves who drive like tw@s.

Sponsored Links
Everyone should Drive Hondas and be polite to other road users

I'm surprised that Prius is the top crashed car, but I suspect it is over represented by London Uber drivers.

I've had many different cars, was never a Beemer fan until I owned one. A marque gets a reputation and you therefore notice it more. If a car is a "drivers" car then it will of course be targeted by people who like to drive quick.

While the linked table does allegedly show the number of crashes per model, they mostly look like the sort of car that would have daft little silly bumps in car parks and on low speed roads. A very good point above about the Uber Priuses too.

I'd bet that a table of deaths and damage per 100,000 cars would be headed by the likes of BMW and Audis, as they will have the high speed crashes. You're driving along normally, on cruise control at the speed limit, possibly even following a line of cars. You see those four rings charging up rapidly behind you, you just know that your life is about to be endangered by someone who learnt to drive on a playstation trying to crawl into your boot with zero chance of stopping if anything happens in front of you.

I'd go further, it's usually any premium brand. It's spoilt brat syndrome, they have a sense of entitlement and think their driving is better than everyone elses's so they all should get out of their way.

Anyone who thinks spending £50k+++ on any car is a good idea has already failed the IQ test. Those with a balanced personality, an average or above sized penis and any common sense just wouldn't buy one. So the drivers are self-selecting really.

Aggressive Unskillled Driver Inside.

Sponsored Links
I drive with courtesy no matter which car/van I'm driving. The opportunity to overtake, presents itself far more often in the car though. Loving the auto box.

It makes sense if you are leasing a new car that is going to lose 50% in the life of the lease. Personally, I'm old school and would never finance a depreciating asset.

If I couldn't afford a "posh" car, I'd buy one I could afford.

It makes sense if you are leasing a new car that is going to lose 50% in the life of the lease. Personally, I'm old school and would never finance a depreciating asset.

If I couldn't afford a "posh" car, I'd buy one I could afford.

Oddly used cars are holding their value very well

I think they were, largely due to manufacturing shortages of certain processors, holding up supply of new cars. But there has been a bit of a slump in the last few months. ULEZ expansion is also causing a collapse in older diesels as people rush to upgrade.

A £50k+ car is expensive however you make it appear on your drive. I realise that most status-obsessed "owners" of these cars don't ever actually buy them, but they do sign up for some shocking monthly payments. They can easily be £1000+ per month if you're really keen to show the neighbours just how important you pretend to be.

The same argument applies however it's paid for. Genuinely rich people are an exception, but most flashy car drivers are actually pretty hard-up after paying all their direct debits.

While the linked table does allegedly show the number of crashes per model, they mostly look like the sort of car that would have daft little silly bumps in car parks and on low speed roads. A very good point above about the Uber Priuses too.

I'd bet that a table of deaths and damage per 100,000 cars would be headed by the likes of BMW and Audis, as they will have the high speed crashes. You're driving along normally, on cruise control at the speed limit, possibly even following a line of cars. You see those four rings charging up rapidly behind you, you just know that your life is about to be endangered by someone who learnt to drive on a playstation trying to crawl into your boot with zero chance of stopping if anything happens in front of you.

I'd go further, it's usually any premium brand. It's spoilt brat syndrome, they have a sense of entitlement and think their driving is better than everyone elses's so they all should get out of their way.

Anyone who thinks spending £50k+++ on any car is a good idea has already failed the IQ test. Those with a balanced personality, an average or above sized penis and any common sense just wouldn't buy one. So the drivers are self-selecting really.

Aggressive Unskillled Driver Inside.
What a load of boll@x!
You must be one of the "safe" drivers crawling at 50mph on motorways in the fast lane.
You do that because you don't like lorries overtaking and passing 6 inches from your face.
So you stick to the fast lane.
I get behind you at 70mph, flash you once, you look in the mirror and don't move.
I flash again, no action.
ThenI beep once whilst repeatedly flash.
At that point you hit the brakes despite having nothing in front of you.
So, I pass you on the inside and you get upset, start beeping and gesturing.
Fortunately 3 seconds later you are a dot in my mirror.
And just by luck, once in this exact situation an unmarked police car was behind me.
They pulled the "safe" driver.
F#cking ******!

Sponsored Links
Back