BNP on question time....

I

imamartian

well what did we think?

my view is that Griffin should have been allowed on the show, we do live in a democracy. The shame is he's disillusioned. And a poor orator.
As for his views... they are again, misrepresented, weak and therefore meaningless.

My problem with it all... well i think people are missing the point... this whole problem is purely about religion versus race... we don't mind people of differnet colout being here...although not too many, becuase 400 million black people amongst 60 million whites chnages the demographic... but it's the religion thing..... we don't want to change this country to a muslim one do we?

I don't think that people, even politicians, appropriately separate religion and race.... religion should not be used in the world as a descriptive separater!!!

Sponsored Links
I do mind people of different colours being here regardless of their race or religion.
If those people have simply come here to scrounge and carry out criminal acts.

I do mind people of different colours being here regardless of their race or religion.
If those people have simply come here to scrounge and carry out criminal acts.
I mind the indigenous population being here if they're here for the same reasons :idea:

Sponsored Links
I don't mind what colour/race/religion anyone is as long as they live by the laws of this land and also contribute to our society, anyone wanting to enter the country must be able to do this (same as supposedly in Australia, USA etc)

I don't mind what colour/race/religion anyone is as long as they live by the laws of this land and also contribute to our society, anyone wanting to enter the country must be able to do this (same as supposedly in Australia, USA etc)
]
We're a tiny island with 61 million people. When do YOU think we are full up?

And how do you cap the influx of the 26 other states in the EU?

And how do you cap the influx of the 26 other states in the EU?

I don't agree with the influx from other EU countries as I think it is a bit of a one sided street, my comments are people who live in this country. I do believe we are full (or getting close to it) which is why I stated people must prove how they will contribute to our society before being allowed in.

Anyone who is foreign and breaks the law gets deported, not put in jail while some do gooders look into the case then they get released into the community on parole and disappear until they are caught after another crime

So what's the solution then?

To be honest not sure Joe, if I knew that would be on Question time myself. Don't know enough of facts/figures etc to say 'oh pull out of EU as we put more in than we get out' or anything like that.

Again an option might be people have to prove they contribute to society and not here for the freebies.

What's your opinion on it?

I was never asked if I wanted to inundated by migrants.

My view is that Europe should be a trading block - a common market. All countries should retain their own laws and sovereignty - and work permits issued as required for migrant workers just as a company takes on temps when they are busy.

Then when they are no longer needed they can go home. They should also take out health insurance and interpreter insurance for the time they are here so would pay no NI.

I was never asked if I wanted to inundated by migrants. My view is that Europe should be a trading block - a common market. All countries should retain their own laws and sovereignty - and work permits issued as required for migrant workers just as a company takes on temps when they are busy.
Then when they are no longer needed they can go home. They should also take out health insurance and interpreter insurance for the time they are here so would pay no NI.

None of us were ever asked if we would like to be inundated. As regards the trading block, I thought that was how it was supposed to work anyway apart from the NI bit

They arn't migrants, they are our fellow citizens didn't you know we are now part of a country called Europe.

That is why they had Griffin on the programme they were using him as a scape goat, look how Straw stumbled when asked a simple question about immigration, he started to waffle about having it under control, then the rest of the panel started to waffle that they could control it better.

The fact is british domestic law is now subservient to EU LAW.

well the pr machine went into overdrive on this one and got the result they wanted with the viewing figures, another successful coup for what turned out to be a very mediocre programme.

well the pr machine went into overdrive on this one and got the result they wanted with the viewing figures, another successful coup for what turned out to be a very mediocre programme.

Spot on Tim - I only watched last night because of the coverage of the protests against Nick Griffin being on the show - and I too was quite dissappointed with what I watched.

I felt a bit sorry for Nick Griffin at times as the show was really about attacking him and not his views on current affairs. Loved the bit where he shot Jack Straw down with regard to his father being in jail while his father was fighting in the RAF during the second world war. Hopefully this will spark a proper debate about immigration/migration instead of people being labelled a racist if they think enough is enough.

Sponsored Links
Back