• Victim of circumstances

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Harmless

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • A Good Thing for the country

Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I find RACIST is that there is a black policeforce and muslim police force in the UK and black music awards and baclk newspresenter awards. If there was a caucasian award there would be a right stink and be branded as RACIST!! This gets people's back right up.
The reason IMO why BNP are getting more votes is because they are the ONLY party who seem to have the backbone and say what many people are thinking regarding immigration. Andf they do get straight to the point, no **** around it like Jack Straw did for Labour on question time, not even properley answer questions.

isn't it enough that there is a white TARZAN (lord of the jungle,not ) in Africa. ;)

and i don't see any black supremesist groups.

what a chopper you are!!!

Sponsored Links
what are you on about.

You haven't answered my question though have you, just like a Labour politician there!!

What I find RACIST is that there is a black policeforce and muslim police force in the UK and black music awards and baclk newspresenter awards
this does not make blacks racist you ignoramus, this is a big shortcoming of the leader's and current system we have.
If there was a caucasian award there would be a right stink and be branded as RACIST!! This gets people's back right up.
[/color].
read below,
The reason IMO why BNP are getting more votes is because they are the ONLY party who seem to have the backbone and say what many people are thinking regarding immigration. Andf they do get straight to the point, no **** around it like Jack Straw did for Labour on question time, not even properley answer questions.
I agree to this point,, they don't beat around the bush,
like the nazi's :LOL:

isn't it enough that there is a white TARZAN (lord of the jungle,not ) in Africa. this is an answer to above question if you read into it ignoramus ;)

and i don't see any black supremesist groups. well do you punk?? ;)

what a chopper you are!!![/quote] once again

Sponsored Links
I'm also logged in, but I'm a beaver living in a dam.

What I find RACIST is that there is a black policeforce and muslim police force in the UK and black music awards and baclk newspresenter awards
this does not make blacks racist you ignoramus, this is a big shortcoming of the leader's and current system we have.
If there was a caucasian award there would be a right stink and be branded as RACIST!! This gets people's back right up.
[/color].
read below,
I agree to this point,, they don't beat around the bush,
like the nazi's :LOL:

isn't it enough that there is a white TARZAN (lord of the jungle,not ) in Africa. this is an answer to above question if you read into it ignoramus ;)

and i don't see any black supremesist groups. well do you punk?? ;)

what a chopper you are!!!
once again[/quote]

the black police force, etc DOES make it racist, as it prevents white people from entering, much like black people were moaning about not being allowed to join the BNP.

Talking about Nazi's/Facists - isn't the 1st sign of facism not allowing people free speach and to have their own beliefs and opinions and persecuting them for having so?.... All these thugs and morons preventing and wanting the BNP prevented from having their say which they are entitled to and have enough votes to warrant, are facists in their own right.

jacob's ball, :LOL: you have a point and i will agree that some of the policies of the government are stupid and on a parrallel to the bnp racist's,(war on terror,spreading democracy by force)

they have made stupid organisation's you mention above to redress the balance of fairness, to be fair it's not very fair tho. ;) and it doesn't go down to well with racist's and even some non-racist's like myself ;)

I was waiting for someone to come up with Louis Farakan group :LOL: .

I feel the same way about them as i do other racist's like Klan/bnp etc.

they are all similar-opposite's same difference whatever you want.

the black man in Ruislip(where the fook is that :) ?) might have had bad experiance's. that doesn't mean they are all like that.

respect begets repect, hatred begets hatred simples.

ps.(related) Malcolm X. was a member of above group but when he went on the hajj he saw all kinds of people from white muslim's to chinese the whole spectrum of races, he then said 'I now understand the group ws wrong and this is the true faith, I have been misled'.( re:Malcolm X the movie) top film by the way.:cool:

Leave the odious little man alone...because all the time he is in power the BNP will never have a prayer of getting in...

But...that said there are issues to be dealt with in the country..Jack Straw proved that by his avoidence of the big question last week 'has labours policies helped the BNP popularity'?

If you listen and abide by some peoples views you are uatomatically classed as a 'facist Nazi' purely by voicing a concern about immigration...someone in work actually said to me the other day..we need these families to keep coming here and having loads of kids because its been proven that the welfare system will crumble without them...AND THEY WERE BEING SERIOUS!!...pass the rose coloured spex!

Ask your average labour voter if their party has now become 'Facist Nazis' because they now..finaly want to impose 'restrictions'..

I have always said I have no issue whatsoever with any individual be they be from overseas..of have a darker tan than me..but we just cannot keep filling up the country with people who are not contributing..those that are fine...but where are 750.000 odd illigals?..

I dont think theres an arguement regarding unemployment and they are the cause of it...look at the dole queues and see how many asians there are...you wont find many...'its cos day ave nicked all the white blokes jobs'...'****ocks!....sorry to blow that one out the water..but whitey doesnt want to work either..I have been guilty of telling a few jokes based on stereotypes (any of you not guolty of telling the odd Irish or French joke in the past???...cast the stones lads!)...nothing personal..its just the way it is..but 'lazy Jamaican gags are not really current anymore given the number of lazy smack head whites there are out there..

I still stanby what I have always said...if the PC brigade stopped trying to put these people on pedestals and 'trying' to 'be seen' to do the right thing for the sake of it then some..not all of the problem would diminish...

But all the time these cranks are pushing the people of these country (forget the 'indiginous angle im not going back to the ice age!) into a corner to seemingly make way for immigrants then there will be problems...these so called educated people who clearly have nother better to do other than sit in there offices trying to work out ways of integrating their idea of multicultural uptopia..such 'gems' as...

Banning...yes banning the word 'christmas'..in case it upsets other races or religious..

Banning traditional Nativity plays...for the same reason..

Taking the St out out the title of church schools in case ...you guessed it!!!...

Using the term 'coffee no milk' instead of ..dare I say it..looks over shoulder....'black'...(shsssh)

Even banning the 'tufty club' (remember that??) because its based on typical white middle class idealism..????????????????????

All the time the people of this country..ok..the white people as they are the vocal ones) feel, rightly or wrongly they are being pushed aside...there will be resnetment and ill feeling...fuel for Griffin and his gang..

If the truth was known Muslims, Asians, blacks, Hindu's and everyone else we are currently playing host to really dont give two monkeys about what christmas is called..they have their own festivals and just get on ith them..they dont protests..they dont have to...the loonie left do it on their behalf..

As for the black police officers bit..I disagree with the 'maybe its because they are oppressed' arguement..black police officers are certainly not 'oppressed'...( other than by a lot of their own people who think its a sin to 'join up wid da Babylon' )50 years ago yes...valid arguement..not now though IMO..I dont think they or gay/muslim/asian are doing themselves any favours by segregating themselves from others personally

Sponsored Links
Back