Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I feel strongly enough about this to make a one-topic contribution:

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8218397.stm]The BBC[/url] said:
The UK's equalities watchdog has begun legal action against the British National Party over concerns about ethnic restrictions on its membership.
It's high time that the BNP was brought to account over its blatant racism.

I just can't believe that it's taken this long for someone to seriously address the vile and p*ss-ripping antics of Nick Griffin, who was convicted of a race-related crime in 1998. As hypocritical as it is to admit it, he's one of very few people I'd like to see mercilessly beaten, put to work for months without enough food, then trussed tightly with piano wire before being gassed and his body thrown in a pit.

Don't you just wanna launch a thermo-nuclear device into this:

_45883633_007395510-1.jpg

:?:

Oh, but if you're a Bernard Manning fan then don't worry - I'm only kidding around.

Sponsored Links
So it's six months since you last poked your head over the parapet and now you are back to raise a political debate(?) about a 'political party' on a DIY forum.

If you want to start a discussion on racial issues,
How can a bus drive around Manchester signed up with 'Asian Womens Free Transport'?
How can we have a 'Black Police Officers Association' but not a 'White Police Officers Association'?

I have just received an appointment letter for surgery in hospital and on part of the form I have to complete is a tick box section which includes the following:
Ethnic Group.

Why is this relevant for a minor operation? Other than to be politically and racially 'correct'.

When whites are treated with the same equality as coloureds in Britain then the BNP will not be a required political party, but whilst the minority of the population are treated as having more rights than the majority then any one who speaks out for us 'White Minority' is fine by me.

How can a bus drive around Manchester signed up with 'Asian Womens Free Transport'?
How can we have a 'Black Police Officers Association' but not a 'White Police Officers Association'?
Neither of those sits very well with me, but I imagine that they represent otherwise oppressed minority groups who are aiming to be treated equally, whereas the BNP is a white-supremecist club that's masquerading as a party in a democratic state, but has the sole agenda of excluding racial groups from the holding of equal rights.

The difference may be nebulous, but you can feel it.

Sponsored Links
I have just received an appointment letter for surgery in hospital and on part of the form I have to complete is a tick box section which includes the following:
Ethnic Group.

Why is this relevant for a minor operation? Other than to be politically and racially 'correct'.
I can think of a reason - when they accidentally kill you in the OR then they can brief the press secrectary and the lawyers accordingly, and also order in the correct priest/rabbi/imam for the last rites.

Democracy,
If people feel a need to vote for him and his party there is a place for him, if people feel there is no need for him or his party they won't get votes.
The fact they do get votes and more than they used too, hopefully should suggest to the powers that be, that there is a problem.
I live in an area where there many racist attacks, more often than not asian youths attacking whites, not just white youths but oaps and young girls.
Some problems need to be highlighted and resolved in this country and if that is what the BNP are helping to do, I'm for them. Whether you like them or not it can only be a good thing in my book.

The thing I do hate is the so called "men of God" on the streets of the UK preaching treachery against the good people of this fine country.

Rule Britannia

Democracy,
If people feel a need to vote for him and his party there is a place for him, if people feel there is no need for him or his party they won't get votes.
The fact they do get votes and more than they used too, hopefully should suggest to the powers that be, that there is a problem.

Some problems need to be highlighted and resolved in this country and if that is what the BNP are helping to do, I'm for them. Whether you like them or not it can only be a good thing in my book.

The thing I do hate is the so called "men of God" on the streets of the UK preaching treachery against the good people of this fine country.

Rule Britannia

We don't have a problem with racist attacks where i live,,, but i go along with everything else PrenticeBoyof Derry says.

Roughcaster.

British Democrat mayor got voted in in Doncaster, amongst much debate from the opponents, but again, it shows that people are developing stronger views about political correctness. Doncaster was previously labour for 40 years.

In future if I am asked to fill in an equal opps monitoring form, I will refuse on ethical grounds. ;) There is a place where I go to do my NVQ and because its government funded, they have all these targets and paperwork to do. Half my assessors time was spent filling in paperwork so they could get funding, and a lot of it was equal opps monitoring. What rubbish. :evil:

In south yorkshire there isn't much of a gang problem, except sheffield. Sheffield has a higher proportion of ethnics than the rest of SY, and surprise surprise - they have gang related violence. Bred by a culture of ethnic monitoring and segregation by authorities.

When the three main parties start listening to the views of the people there'll be no place for the BNP. Until that time - there certainly is.

So it's six months since you last poked your head over the parapet and now you are back to raise a political debate(?) about a 'political party' on a DIY forum.

If you want to start a discussion on racial issues,

Ethnic Group.

When whites are treated with the same equality as coloureds in Britain then the BNP will not be a required political party, but whilst the minority of the population are treated as having more rights than the majority then any one who speaks out for us 'White Minority' is fine by me.

Couldn't agree more! The white middle class are the most discriminated against in the UK. Those who work hard and pay taxes are paying for countless immigrants, many of whom can't speak english to be given a free ride with housing, education, healthcare etc etc. These are parasites and should be sent back to their homelands where (heaven forbid!) they have to work to pay their way.

This country is full of parasites from all over the world and it's about time we did something about it ffs! Nick Griffin is no saint but alot of what he says makes perfect sense.

As hypocritical as it is to admit it, he's one of very few people I'd like to see mercilessly beaten, put to work for months without enough food,
then trussed tightly with piano wire before being gassed and his body thrown in a pit.

And if Nick Griffin had said that about any immigrant, you would probably have exploded with apoplectic fury.

Sponsored Links
Back