Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Harmless

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • A Good Thing for the country

Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
When whites are treated with the same equality as coloureds in Britain then the BNP will not be a required political party, but whilst the minority of the population are treated as having more rights than the majority then any one who speaks out for us 'White Minority' is fine by me.
Couldn't agree more! The white middle class are the most discriminated against in the UK. Those who work hard and pay taxes are paying for countless immigrants, many of whom can't speak english to be given a free ride with housing, education, healthcare etc etc. These are parasites and should be sent back to their homelands where (heaven forbid!) they have to work to pay their way.

This country is full of parasites from all over the world and it's about time we did something about it ffs! Nick Griffin is no saint but alot of what he says makes perfect sense.

couldn't have put it better than these 2 previous posts!

Although he appears to be a bit extreme something has to be done about the immigration ..according to a census our population is due to rise to 70 million by 2020 due to the influx of foreigners who are uneducated,unskilled and cannot speak a word of English who then end up on benefit and who is paying for all this ....me you and every other taxpayer. The reason the BNP have been voted in because no other party has the balls to challenge it

Richardp, wash your mouth out with custard this instance!

Sponsored Links
i have always been uncomfortable with the phrase "positive discrimination" eg if i want to employ 100 new plumbers for a council somewhere (i wish, i know) but why can someone tell me i must employ say 2 non-whites of the 100? to redress some imbalance somewhere, i honestly don't care what colour or religion the guys/women are who are waiting to be interviewed, i want to employ the BEST 100 not the best 98 white and the best 2 non white, it is nonsense, white working/middle class people are getting fed up with what is seen as pressure on us to assist all these other people who don't seem to want to help themselves.

the unfortunate thing about this statement is if for any reason you employed 100 non whites nothing would be said.

S*ftus---MY A*SE :LOL: :LOL: it`s Frigging Legion again...."He`s not a devil. he`s a very naughty boy" :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now the corrupt twa*s in parliament are starting to panick.

Why, are they scared, sorry petrified, of being made to answer for the way they f**ked the country.

At least the BNP are not hiding behind the racism card.

It seems to me that the rise in popularity of the BNP has very little to do with racism or immigration, but more the increasing unhappiness with the relationship within the EU, and that all major parties are so intent in maintaining this regardless of what appears to be a possible majority of voters to withdraw from the current setup.

Unfortunately UKIP is viewed as a wasted vote and BNP have pricked up westminster's ears due to its increased success (it had a hardcore of xenophobes and this has now had EU disillusioned voters drawn to it), but again all that the mainstream MPs seem to want to highlight is the dangers of racism rather than what is the real key issue.

Im a bit shocked at the 'poll' answers!

Where I live, we have a BNP member around every Thursday.

To avoid his coming back, I resorted to some unethical 'political discussion' with him. Ill be lambasted again, but when a good friend of mine arrived and he decided IN MY GARDEN to disrespect him becuase of his colour, it was time for a 'chat'.

Paul

The BNP threat could be eliminated overnight. All that has to happen is that the big parties listen to the wishes of the people and get us out of Europe and close the drawbridge. Then actively seek out all the illegals and send them packing. Job done - no need for the BNP. Until that time the ordinary people of this country will continue to pressure the big parties by voting for the BNP - and it's a strategy that cannot fail. Either we get an anti Europe/immigration party - or we get the BNP. It's the politicians call. Either listen to what we are saying - or we'll vote you out.

Sponsored Links
Back