Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Harmless

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • A Good Thing for the country

Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
BBC who are well known for their political correctness now put the man on prime TV with an audience of blacks & muslims and a lot of white people with nothing to say and see what happens
well don't need to be a rocket scientist
all a bit of daft TV as far as i'm concerned

he's got his best smiley face on there, 'one for the camera, griffo'.

still looks an ugly barsteward. :D

For what it's worth, here's my opinion;

The average man in the street is sick to death of successive Governments bowing and scraping to the ethnics in order to accommodate their customs etc, whilst I don't generally have a problem with small scale immigration, the situation has got completely out of hand, to the extent that we, the indiginous population now feel unwelcome in our own country and embarrassed by our own beliefs.

The degree to which positive discrimination is now levelled at us is ridiculous, and people have had enough.

The BNP have gained so many votes simply because none of the mainstream parties are prepared to address the problem for fear of being seen to be un-pc.

I had the misfortune yesterday, to have to go to into Bradford City centre to deliver some goods to a British company.
All the staff were muslim, all were dressed in traditional muslim garb, and all spoke English as a second language.

I was polite to them in my dealings, but there was no mistaking their contempt of me for my colour.

This is not the first time I have come across this, there are parts of Oldham and Leicester that are no-go zones for whites, and I find it very disturbing.

For what it's worth, I've always thought that when immigrants come here, perhaps they should be forbidden from practising their religion in public, what they do in private is their business. One has only to think of the burkah, arranged marriages & ritual genital mutilation as examples.

Then again, if I had my way, I'd ban all forms of religion period.

Sponsored Links
For what it's worth, here's my opinion;

The average man in the street is sick to death of successive Governments bowing and scraping to the ethnics in order to accommodate their customs etc, whilst I don't generally have a problem with small scale immigration, the situation has got completely out of hand, to the extent that we, the indiginous population now feel unwelcome in our own country and embarrassed by our own beliefs.

The degree to which positive discrimination is now levelled at us is ridiculous, and people have had enough.

The BNP have gained so many votes simply because none of the mainstream parties are prepared to address the problem for fear of being seen to be un-pc.

I had the misfortune yesterday, to have to go to into Bradford City centre to deliver some goods to a British company.
All the staff were muslim, all were dressed in traditional muslim garb, and all spoke English as a second language.

I was polite to them in my dealings, but there was no mistaking their contempt of me for my colour.

This is not the first time I have come across this, there are parts of Oldham and Leicester that are no-go zones for whites, and I find it very disturbing.

For what it's worth, I've always thought that when immigrants come here, perhaps they should be forbidden from practising their religion in public, what they do in private is their business. One has only to think of the burkah, arranged marriages & ritual genital mutilation as examples.

Then again, if I had my way, I'd ban all forms of religion period.

whew, you've had it bad boy, they spoke to you in 'their' second language, :eek:

some of the ****e poeple spew is amazing to say the least,
i know where your head is, that's why griffo was looking so pleased :mad:

thanks for that kidgreen61

so its not just me who experiences that

i am deffo against any racism or many other 'isms' as well for that matter

but i get very sick and tired of people saying i must be racist when i say that i experience these situations

[/quote]

If the replies on this topic are representative of the general public, God help us at the next election.
A sizeable majority may well use their vote as a "protest" but the results could be catastrophic for the country.
After last Thursdays BBC fiasco I seriously considered using my vote as a "protest", and I am anything but racist.
That selected audience and panel together with the BBC have a lot to answer for. :cry: :cry:

I actually live in Bradford, and was born and raised here. I am that embarrased about the state of the place, and the stigma associated with it, I claim to be from Leeds.

Not just on here either. Anyone I meet who asks where I'm from and I will tell them Leeds.

The BNP exists purely a response to politicians not listening to the people they serve - take Brown for instance... who invited him to take charge?

For me, i am not racist, but what irks me is that as a citizen of a country i was born and bred in, i expect certain traditions/laws/values etc to remain for the duration of my life, and for the life of my kids, not change beyond recognition.

I accept that a multicultural Britain is a good thing, and i understand that migrants with skills can only make this country better.

But what i don't think is right is so many immigrants, that whole parts of major towns and cities become ghettos or 'no-go areas'.

And the thing that worries me - which noboby else seems to be saying - is that once you 'invite' enough people with different views to yourself, when you live in a democracy, you leave yourself open to just about EVERYTHING changing...!
I think there's a critical mass situation whereby enough people coming to this country, having enough kids (in the next 18 yrs or so) will eventually overturn politics as we know it...
Just imagine when the "Shariah Law for Britain" party is getting 20% of the national vote.... will you be scared?

The BNP exists purely a response to politicians not listening to the people they serve - take Brown for instance... who invited him to take charge?

For me, i am not racist, but what irks me is that as a citizen of a country i was born and bred in, i expect certain traditions/laws/values etc to remain for the duration of my life, and for the life of my kids, not change beyond recognition.

I accept that a multicultural Britain is a good thing, and i understand that migrants with skills can only make this country better.

But what i don't think is right is so many immigrants, that whole parts of major towns and cities become ghettos or 'no-go areas'.

And the thing that worries me - which noboby else seems to be saying - is that once you 'invite' enough people with different views to yourself, when you live in a democracy, you leave yourself open to just about EVERYTHING changing...!
I think there's a critical mass situation whereby enough people coming to this country, having enough kids (in the next 18 yrs or so) will eventually overturn politics as we know it...
Just imagine when the "Shariah Law for Britain" party is getting 20% of the national vote.... will you be scared?

you can just feel the blade on your neck can't you??? :D

What I find RACIST is that there is a black policeforce and muslim police force in the UK and black music awards and baclk newspresenter awards. If there was a caucasian award there would be a right stink and be branded as RACIST!! This gets people's back right up.

The reason IMO why BNP are getting more votes is because they are the ONLY party who seem to have the backbone and say what many people are thinking regarding immigration. Andf they do get straight to the point, no fanny around it like Jack Straw did for Labour on question time, not even properley answer questions.

Sponsored Links
Back