Bodd.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps the mods could confirm whether a poster has to request that his posts are frozen and not searchable on “leaving”. It means that many helpful posts - historic and recent - can be/are lost.

Blup

Perhaps the mods could confirm whether a poster has to request that his posts are frozen and not searchable on “leaving”. It means that many helpful posts - historic and recent - can be/are lost.

The posts aren't lost but posts specific to him will not be searchable. For example, if you search for 'Harlow' (Bodds home town), among the results will be Bodds posts. If you search for Harlow posts by Bodd, you'll get nothing as the member does not exist.

Sponsored Links

Blup
The posts aren't lost but posts specific to him will not be searchable. For example, if you search for 'Harlow' (Bodds home town), among the results will be Bodds posts. If you search for Harlow posts by Bodd, you'll get nothing as the member does not exist.
Also if you search Bodd in the search bar, rather than by member, the posts still return.

Also if you search Bodd in the search bar, rather than by member, the posts still return.
I think that search only returns results for posts from others that mention Bodd and not from Bodd himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I like Bodd. Be a shame if we have lost him as he was one of the funny one as well as being quite intelligent at times.

• Thanks
he has mentioned it to me in here when I asked him how he was
But I take yer point

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I’ve altered mine too, with your quote amended too. :)

Hi Everyone, I messaged Bod yesterday and he's replied to me this morning. He wanted me to let you know that he is still alive and his health is fine. He said he's giving DIY Not a miss for a while, while he concentrates on himself and his family. He said thank you to you all for worrying about him!

Andy

Hi Everyone, I messaged Bod yesterday and he's replied to me this morning. He wanted me to let you know that he is still alive and his health is fine. He said he's giving DIY Not a miss for a while, while he concentrates on himself and his family. He said thank you to you all for worrying about him!

Andy
Great to hear, thanks Andy (y)

Andy

Great stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back