BOILER - BAXI COMBI 80 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've got the Baxi COmbi 80 HE boiler in my one bed flat. Now it all seems to work fine except when I want a bath. When I run a bath I have to run the bath so slowly to get an adequate temperature. This obviously takes an age to run but if I open the tap up any more it just becomes luke warm.

Anyone know of any solutions?

Thanks,
Stav

---------

Moved from appliances
mod 9

Sponsored Links
when your running the hot tap do any of the rads warm up? it could be under gas or low working pressure at the meter or a slugged up heat exchanger best bet is to get a local engineer in to have a look at it for you

The heatings not on yet and I believe most are turned off at the radiator but one of the radiators I noticed does heat up. So this one radiator does turn on despite the heating not being on. I can't say for the other radiators because they are not on.

Sponsored Links
Hi Dave,

For a complete boiler novice, what does that mean in lehmans terms? Is it something that can be sorted easily?

Thanks,
Tony

might help if you put what 80he it is, is it the instant or the plus completly different boilers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back