Boiler extraction ducting

15 Dec 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi guys, just a quick query, my combi boiler is currently mounted on an external wall in my kitchen, so the fume extraction duct duct goes straight through the wall to the outside.

However i want to have it moved to the adjacent wall which i share with my neighbour, can i just buy some sort of ducting to extend the extraction part of my boiler to and through the exterior wall?
Sponsored Links
No. It`s a job for a corgi engineer i`m afraid. Flue siting regs, and most importantly it`s a flue, you shouldn`t be touching them!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links