Boiler f. 22

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do I do under here to increase the water pressure? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSC_0313.JPG
    DSC_0313.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 82
Sponsored Links
The videos I watch have plastic valves to turn but I don't!

open the two valves at either end of the silver braided hose, use a large flat head screwdriver, close once the pressure is between 1.0 and 1.5 Bar, one of the screw heads looks a bit worse for wear though

Sponsored Links
Same issue, but a new boiler and new pipes so not sure which valves to open! Great advice last time so the same would be appreciated.

DSC_0412.png

It went in the red earlier but it’s gone up a bit now without intervention.

Show us a pic showing pipework a bit lower . Part of the filling loop appears to be visible in your pic.

The silver ,braided ,hose is the filling loop. The black handles on each end of it need to be turned to open position to top up pressure , the left hand one looks to be in the open position already.
What did your pressure rise to when in the red ? You may have an issue with the expansion vessel

Thanks for your help. It got lower rather than higher, so the red on the left rather than the right.

So, I've just tried it and the left hand black handle can be opened and closed freely but the right hand one will not move. Any idea why?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back