boiler heating options

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a concorde wrs boiler, located at the bottom of the boiler is a timer unit that has the timer clock with two timing settings for the heating to come on in the morning and late evening, and two switches 1st is water only, off, water and heating, 2nd is once, twice, and constant. now when i switch to water and heating i get hot water and hot radiators,which great but when i switch to water only when we have had a hot day and don't require heating for example i still get hot water AND hot radiators. should this really be happening? or would be a new part needed? your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.

Sponsored Links
What other controls do you have is there any motorised valves . is there 2 or 4 pipes coming from the boiler excluding the gas pipe

the only pipes i can see is just a gas pipe the rest are concealed behind the cover i would have no idea how to remove the cover, the only motorised item is the timer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back