Boiler in attic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was at an Ideal Mini the other day and it was installed in a communnal attic space, I know that it should be floored/Lighting and a fixed ladder etc but is there any other regulation regarding the fact that it is in a communnal attic space as I cant see anything in my books, just looking for some advice thanks.

Sponsored Links
Was at an Ideal Mini the other day and it was installed in a communnal attic space, I know that it should be floored/Lighting and a fixed ladder etc but is there any other regulation regarding the fact that it is in a communnal attic space as I cant see anything in my books, just looking for some advice thanks.

My guess is not a problem, as long as every thing else is in place
but I would check with Gas safe

Done me leg in getting in an attic to a boiler the other day. The loft ladder was ok, except when iI was trying to manouvre myself and my toolbox up their. Pulled a muscle in my groin, can hardly walk now.
Bleedin attics. :evil: :evil:

Sorry to hear about the leg problem Allan. I always insist on a ladder resting on the hatch side as it ,akes it easier to get your leg over.

The OP should be asking trade questions in the CC.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Done me leg in getting in an attic to a boiler the other day. The loft ladder was ok, except when iI was trying to manouvre myself and my toolbox up their. Pulled a muscle in my groin, can hardly walk now.
Bleedin attics. :evil: :evil:

I'm sure you could get your Boyfriend to liberally apply some cream on that Manti la???!!!..........................Me i've only had groin strain after a night on the nest.................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At Telly Tony's age he can't raise a smile, never mind anything else. In fact his missus asked him 'if he'd like super sex?', he said 'I'll just have the soup thanks!!!'

Just a wee joke Tony auld mate, I hope this finds you well & in good spirits.
Regards
Dicky

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back