Boiler in integral garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could somebody advise me, on the rules for boilers in integral garages.

2 water pipes (flow and return) plus cable go through roof to first floor.

What if anything do i have to do for fire regulations?

The gas was originally in garage

Sponsored Links
its all ready installed by whoever, I just wanted to know if water pipes and boiler cable should have some sort of fire break where they go through plaster ceiling

Fire integrity must be maintained in the building, as laid out in building regs.
In essence you need to make sure that any holes are fired proof e.g. fireproof mastic, cement etc.

Sponsored Links
Cheers will read later, sitting in front of a big box full of receipts and paperwork ready for an all nighter to get accounts in for tomorrow at 9. Talk about disorganized chaos she has gone to bed muttering "you do this every year" followed by a few expletives. Ah its all part of the fun :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
Must remember and put addresses on every ticket next year. :LOL:

bet she does not complain that there is guaranteed food on the table
I am still single and have no intention of getting settled
as it so happens, there is a stack of receipts still sitting here. sorted most out though.

Yeah not been getting on with her too well recently with the long hours ,the golf ,football and going pub at weekend ,
S o last night i booked a table for 2 for 8 oclock well by 9 oclock things had got ten times Fing worse ,an hour and she still had not potted a red. :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah not been getting on with her too well recently with the long hours ,the golf ,football and going pub at weekend ,
S o last night i booked a table for 2 for 8 oclock well by 9 oclock things had got ten times Fing worse ,an hour and she still had not potted a red. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

my ex used to claim that men think with their dick.
I've heard many a bloke say that women don't think.
maybe they're both right

You must have a frost protection in place for a boiler in a garage,ideally linked to a pipe stat to avoid nuisance firing.

You've raked up a 5 month old post to make your PC statement.

Yes it's open to anyone, black, white, yellow, bent, straight, fetish, fat, skinny, short, tall, bald, hairy, carnivor, veggie, omnivor even those with nut allergies and any and all combinations therein.

What you should have, however, is an interest in something to do with the trade.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back