boiler installation leads - free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I only cover the Birmingham area but get about 150 enquiries from all over England per day, in particular London and the south. Its a shame to be wasting them by saying "we dont cover your area, sorry"

If anyone wants leads just let me know your area or coverage and I will pass them on to you via email preferably. Boiler installation and central heating work only.

My email address is in my profile.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I advertise to a larger market than I am in on purpose to get more hits and improve my ranking in search engines. I am getting more and more enquiries from different areas - in particular London. We used to cover Birmingham and London but now just concentrate on Birmingham as we have more work than we can handle.

I spend most of my time quoting and generally marketing the site. It would be better if I could just pass leads onto tradesmen direct as this builds up a better reputation for my company and yet has no effect on how much business I gain.

I find it strange that I have had no contact from anyone on here. It might be an idea to try a more direct approach.

Sponsored Links
I only cover the Birmingham area but get about 150 enquiries from all over England per day, in particular London and the south. Its a shame to be wasting them by saying "we dont cover your area, sorry"

If anyone wants leads just let me know your area or coverage and I will pass them on to you via email preferably. Boiler installation and central heating work only.

My email address is in my profile.

Thanks.

How much will the leads cost?

No cost whatsoever. It doesn't cost me anything to generate these extra leads.
Are you sure in the wisdom of doing this - you may pass on a lead who truns out to be a poor quality operative. Thus you will be associated with him/her, to the detriment of your good name. Bit pessimistic I know, but could happen.

Thanks for your comments.

I think passing leads on to someone will ensure that they work as best they can. If I do find out that poor work is done the leads will obviously stop. I dont have the time to regulate everything so some things have to be done on trust, its hard to know who is trustworthy but I would have thought DIY forum would have been a good start.

As a side note, I have added one business (yesterday) in the Manchester area and already two leads have been generated through email alone. I dont know if he has also been contacted through his telephone number with further leads but this goes to show that having a physical address added on the website will increase the contact from customers. It also looks better for me having more than one business address.

The quality of the leads (for me anyway) is high. I say this because all prices are listed on the website and customers are contacting because they are presumably happy with them and also have a local address to point to. The website is new, was made for free by me and is still developing. Advertising another business on there takes me 2 minutes and can only help and not hinder. If the customer in Manchester has a happy experience and he has a family member in the Birmingham area then I generate more business.

If you get any leads for Lancashire/greater Manchester let me know I'd be more than grateful to get any extra work :)

Need someone in the Middlesex area please?
Lots of leads waiting, plus two jobs given the ok...

:oops:

edit, 9 leads, one confirmed job in SW19

You have any in the east kent region id be happy for the leads, i can be reached at the email in my profile.

Thanks
Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back