Boiler installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my moms just had a boiler fitted by a corgi plumber, he says he only has to give her a receipt saying he fitted it, surely there must be some certificate? whats the general procedure?

Thanks
Andy

Sponsored Links
He must leave the appliance documentation and should leave the logbook which has a benchmark commissioning sheet which he would have needed to fill in within it.

The electrics (Where required) should have an electrical safety test certificate as well... But this is only when electrical alterations have been made.

dont forget he also has to notify CORGI so you can get one of their nice certificates :)

Sponsored Links
I would doubt that he is CORGI registered!

Search for him on the corgi-gas-safety web site and see if he is really registered! I doubt it !

Working for Britisg Gas during the day means he is not registered if he works on the side.

He could be reported to CORGI for not notifying them!!!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back