Boiler not registered

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler was fitted by a registered corgi gas fitter (he is now on the gasafe register), but he never filled in the completion form, or registered the boiler as I have checked with gasafe and corgi.

I have now got a buyer for my house and am being asked for the 'completion certificate' as well as a copy of the inspection report from when the boiler was last serviced or maintained.

I spoke to my fitter who said the completion form will be in the manual. I told him that the form is blank. But I can't seem to get him to respond to emails or come round.

I have had the boiler serviced but only have a receipt. So is the inspection report a separate thing?

What about registering with building control people?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/building-regs-planning/no-completion-certificate.323616/#ixzz2mW1LzQnh

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back