boiler making no effort to fire

ok the lockout light seems to be dimly lit all the time even though the boiler is still running, it then fully lit for a second and stopped then went out again and restarted a minute later, still running now but still dont know what caused it to lose pressure, presume it blew water out the relief valve but dont know why as the expansion vessel is new as is the relief valve.

Sponsored Links
After any work on water components where water has been drained or lost, it is important to check it every day for the next week or so and to keep it topped up.

What air pressure did you set the expansion vessel to when you fitted it?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Can you see the automatic air vent just back of the pump.....is there any air in there ( unscrew the black cap) and are there any other square bleed valves in the vicinity?
John :)

On the camray there can be a few secreted about over the years little things got changed but they are still one of my top ten boilers I love em

Can you see the automatic air vent just back of the pump.....is there any air in there ( unscrew the black cap) and are there any other square bleed valves in the vicinity?
John :)
Going to replace the aav in the next couple days as I didn't think it was working properly, water at the top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back